Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of contract Cameron got 3 firsts. Oliver is off the scale more than that.

Melbourne definitely won't trade him and the rumor is probably BS or exaggerated heavily to drum up clicks

With that said North Melbourne are the club with the currency.

Oliver for pick 2, pick 3, pick 15, pick 20 and their two future end of 1sts would be around the mark

Honestly no issue giving up 2x1sts & McAdam.

He would be a game changer for our midfield mix & make us a top 4 threat.
There’d be a lot of teams that would have, and give up, two good firsts (or more). NMelb, Hawks, Geelong are the ones I can think of that would take him

Is there any point of difference that we can offer?

Worth the risk, but a couple of red flags in that article.
Yep. Big red flags

"But Melbourne believed the three-time All-Australian did not show enough professionalism in his rehabilitation"

"In recent times senior teammates have become increasingly more frustrated and concerned in equal measure with his welfare, to the point where Oliver moving away from his Camberwell house and in with captain Max Gawn has been seriously canvassed as a temporary option."

Yep. Big red flags

"But Melbourne believed the three-time All-Australian did not show enough professionalism in his rehabilitation"

"In recent times senior teammates have become increasingly more frustrated and concerned in equal measure with his welfare, to the point where Oliver moving away from his Camberwell house and in with captain Max Gawn has been seriously canvassed as a temporary option."
Ouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have another one.
An Interesting one that I don’t believe has been mentioned yet nor would have I guessed . Victorian out west
Hi guys. Can now confirm we have unfortunately given up our very hard chase at this player , was looking very promising at one stage but Is now In deep discussion with a Victorian club, not sure the media has announced this one yet. But surely won’t be far away from the papers . Don’t want to mention his name but I will say that he is in the top 5 of his position in the comp and I don’t believe I’ve seen his name mentioned here on this forum.
I have another one.
An Interesting one that I don’t believe has been mentioned yet nor would have I guessed . Victorian out west

Melbourne definitely won't trade him and the rumor is probably BS or exaggerated heavily to drum up clicks

With that said North Melbourne are the club with the currency.

Oliver for pick 2, pick 3, pick 15, pick 20 and their two future end of 1sts would be around the mark

I believe this to be legit. Jordan Lewis on RSN was the first to break this news without naming the player.

This isn't a SEN beat up, he's gettable.

Yep. Big red flags

There's a lot of rumours that have been going around about Oliver for the last couple of months.

If Melbourne is willing to trade him, I'd be very suspicious that some of them may be true.

Hi guys. Can now confirm we have unfortunately given up our very hard chase at this player , was looking very promising at one stage but Is now In deep discussion with a Victorian club, not sure the media has announced this one yet. But surely won’t be far away from the papers . Don’t want to mention his name but I will say that he is in the top 5 of his position in the comp and I don’t believe I’ve seen his name mentioned here on this forum.
Sean Darcy?

Last edited:
If Oliver's issues are with the clubs fitness staff then Burgess is actually a significant factor.
Indeed... which is why I mentioned it & would hope if there is any chance of him moving we would be using this to our advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back