2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There is nothing at all to be gained in this game. We’ll never play AFL on such a shit pitch. Just don’t get anyone injured and let the rouge le coqs have a win.

Hard disagree. One of the best predictors for how any prospect will go in the bigs is their contested skills and the one thing a mudbowl really does highlight is someone's contested skills.

And in typical Ned fashion, the first bad moment of his game was a sloppy handball which causes Adelaide to concede a set shot.

As much as that was a solid snap from Welsh, it took some serious plays from Magden (who pickpocketed a North player), Gollant (who 50-50 a contest against two North players) and Burgess (who slipped and recovered to pull off a handball) to create that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard disagree. One of the best predictors for how any prospect will go in the bigs is their contested skills and the one thing a mudbowl really does highlight is someone's contested skills.

And in typical Ned fashion, the first bad moment of his game was a sloppy handball which causes Adelaide to concede a set shot.
It’s a different game playing in a cow paddock like they are today. The skills don’t translate at all

I know I bang on about KRyan from west Adelaide but if he wins the Magarey medal at 20 or 21 and we miss out on him, questions need to be asked why we didn’t give him a go in the mid season draft

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
he'll poll well again thanks to lack of players taking votes off him other than sam frost, but we dont win enough games for him to win. snelling or boyd to win it i reckon.

North got on top big time that quarter in the midfield and put on 5 goals 7 to 2 goals 0.

Curtin watch: 10 disposals, 2 clearances, 2 marks, 1 tackle. North did a lot to stifle Adelaides ball movement which did shut Curtin out of the game that quarter. Didn't really make a difference at the clinches either.

I also praised Edwards in Q1 and he had a dirty Q2 with the only contributions being two holding the ball calls. I'm going to pass that curse onto Toby Murray who I've liked today. Raw, and this is a tough game for talls, but has hit a few marking contests with gusto which I do like to see.

Also I'm waiting for Strachan to belt Harvey.

Shocking game in shocking conditions. Did they really give North a free because the North player failed to hand the ball back to the umpire?

No one demanding promotion.
Ryan knows how to find the ball, Borlase solid, Ned good until that handball, Chayce invisible. Curtin has been beaten by Coombe but has done some nice things. Schoenberg O.K.

Just checked the stats, haven't seen the game at all. Are the free kicks actually 17-5 ?

Wow!!
Even game in all aspects - except that.
Sooner we tell the SANFL to F@&$ right off and give them $0 the better. I hope the shit comp goes broke and has to merge with the amateurs.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back