2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you just surprised the hell out of me and I dare say a fair chunk of the board!
To be fair, nearly every poster who usually defends the club has worked out that our club is going nowhere under the current setup.

Imo, only the delusional are still defending AFC.

LOL

In comes Kristof with his usual defender of everything the Adelaide Crows

See above all posts defending the Crows.
This from you!!

I'm just arguing with some absolute dumb posts.

You've got your mind set against Strachan and it is an obvious bias. It makes you say misguided things, like he's given up on the SANFL - even though he was close to best on the previous two weeks.

Anyone with common sense can see Strachan isn't AFL quality, but he's excellent at SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This from you!!

I'm just arguing with some absolute dumb posts.

You've got your mind set against Strachan and it is an obvious bias. It makes you say misguided things, like he's given up on the SANFL - even though he was close to best on the previous two weeks.

Anyone with common sense can see Strachan isn't AFL quality, but he's excellent at SANFL.
My comment was against Norwood's ruck who beat him soundly, it's you that brought more into it not me.

Neither ROB or Strachan are in the discussion with the top AFL rucks but at least ROB is competitive at the level probably more due to his elite endurance which Strachan doesn't have. It gets down to how much you value ruckmen and how much of the salary cap you think they should take up.

I don't see Tim English's worth as being anything like the money you've touted.

Hey I’m here you know and you’re hurting my feelings
Lol, don't think you would disagree.

We are who we are.

We all have strengths & weaknesses with posting...

There are posters who I enjoy who I also find annoying at times... but this is a discussion board, so I just choose how to get the most out of it.... which includes some posters I just skip their posts entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back