Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Biting the bullet and doing my riskiest play to try and get myself back into the game.
Been sitting around 220-500 for the last few rounds; sitting at 459 currently.
Going with Walsh > Serong
Sexton > Caldwell to maximise points.

Walsh I flag is going to cop a tag the next few games with Serong going to most probably go crazy. I could be wrong and Brayshaw may be the better option….
It may bite me in the butt but time to take some risks!!!!

Can get my last rookie (Reville) off the field this week but only have $781k to spend.

Who would be the best out of Ed Richards, Tom Stewart, Izak Rankine? Any other options?

Or is better to get cash from another rookie and upgrade next week?

Can get my last rookie (Reville) off the field this week but only have $781k to spend.

Who would be the best out of Ed Richards, Tom Stewart, Izak Rankine? Any other options?

Or is better to get cash from another rookie and upgrade next week?

I'd roll the dice on Rankine personally, but Richards is not a bad shout.

I'd roll the dice on Rankine personally, but Richards is not a bad shout.
I’d say it also depends who else he has and the other rookie he’d be downgrading this week (how much cash he’s taking into next week).

Could go into next week with a better upgrade plus Sexton to Rankine after getting another look at both.

Does also depend which rookie he’s fielding this week, but the 20 point loss on Reville playing instead of Richards/Rankine this week will be made up over the rest of the season when you have Dunkley/Walsh/Serong instead of Richards.

I’d say it also depends who else he has and the other rookie he’d be downgrading this week (how much cash he’s taking into next week).

Could go into next week with a better upgrade plus Sexton to Rankine after getting another look at both.

Does also depend which rookie he’s fielding this week, but the 20 point loss on Reville playing instead of Richards/Rankine this week will be made up over the rest of the season when you have Dunkley/Walsh/Serong instead of Richards.
If I don't upgrade to Richards/Rankine I would keep Reville to be my rookie on field and then I would trade Finlay Macrae to a 200k rookie. After a double rookie downgrade I would have $467k in the bank for next week, which could get Reville up to a Walsh/Treloar/Taranto.

Biting the bullet and doing my riskiest play to try and get myself back into the game.
Been sitting around 220-500 for the last few rounds; sitting at 459 currently.
Going with Walsh > Serong
Sexton > Caldwell to maximise points.

Walsh I flag is going to cop a tag the next few games with Serong going to most probably go crazy. I could be wrong and Brayshaw may be the better option….
It may bite me in the butt but time to take some risks!!!!
At least you won't die wondering.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone holding Fisher for a week? He was on track for another ton before getting injured, and I can use him to loop Tholstrup/Dowling.

I'll likely bring him back next week for Sexton.

Will begrudgingly hold Simpkin another week and trade Fisher instead. Can still get Dunkley in. May mean holding onto Sexton an extra week than planned as I'll need to upgrade Simpkin first next week (ideally to Zorko). Hopefully he can get past his BE 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back