Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Blanck is a honest player, but no where near the same level as Barrass.
Blanck wouldn’t be a walk up for us right now if he was fit.

More likely he’d be playing at Box Hill.

Barrass is far superior and the reason he has conceded a lot more goals since he was a premiership full back in 2018 is because the 17 players further up the ground have been exceptionally poor defensively.

Not a movement

It’s a dork following another dork who is so narcissistic he accuses people of being burner accounts of someone called Donovan

Fancy carrying on about a Tom Barrass trade but being wedded to the idea of DGB showing enough to be on the list next year

Baffling

The funniest part was that this individual was on Hawks Insiders and was listed potential draftees we'd be 'missing out on'.

One of the names mentioned was Cody Anderson. The same Cody Anderson we now believe we could be getting for free as an NGA talent?

I swear the very same posters all write these same things at different periods during the year.

After losses “that just showed how badly we need a KPD”

In the eagles preview “If we could not kick it to Barass constantly, that would be great”.

In the trade thread “I don’t get why we’re willing to trade a first rounder for a 29yr old KPD”.

And on it goes.
I want to marry Barrass personally. Will be our Lake. My left testicle is available if needed

projectdingley was permanently banned last year because he had opinions disagreeing with the moderators and 90% of the forum.

Wanted Watson while the forum wanted to trade two first rounders for Smith.

Wanted Watson while the forum wanted Duursma, Sanders, and Curtin.

Needless to say I’ll save my time. It’s proven if you speak too much sense, you will be silenced.

No difference with the Barrass situation. Disaster waiting to happen. Enjoy arguing amongst yourselves. Those with knowledge know how this will end up. I genuinely hope projectdingley is sitting somewhere on a beach sipping pina colada’s smiling thinking about the eggs he’s left of people’s faces.

# NOtoBarrass

People who don’t know how to use hashtags trying to get a hashtag going - you love to see it.

Also, about 95% of posters wanted Watson you pinhead.

projectdingley was permanently banned last year because he had opinions disagreeing with the moderators and 90% of the forum.

Needless to say I’ll save my time. It’s proven if you speak too much sense, you will be silenced.

No difference with the Barrass situation. Disaster waiting to happen. Enjoy arguing amongst yourselves. Those with knowledge know how this will end up. I genuinely hope projectdingley is sitting somewhere on a beach sipping pina colada’s smiling thinking about the eggs he’s left of people’s faces.

# NOtoBarrass
projectdingley!! what a blast from the past.

Can I ask why you are preaching like this forum is some political rally?

Everyone in here is here for one reason

We also remember the projectdingley stuff very differently to each other

anyways if this is the last time we hear from you (probably isnt) hope you will be okay when it all goes down and he becomes a Hawk

# NOtoBarrass

Interestingly, you weren't a member when old mate Projectdingley was posting....

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

# NOtoBarrass
Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

# NOtoBarrass
Jog on dork

Facts are hurting your fantasies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

# NOtoBarrass
At least make it less obvious that you're projectdingbat

I reckon the deal is already agreed upon in principle. The rest is hot air.
Agreed. Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t the meeting/s that Sam + Adrian had with Tom have to be ticked off by WC? As I said I could be wrong but you’d think that doesn’t happen without approval.

if we are playing a full strength Carlton early in 2025 Frost plays on Curnow, Barrass plays on McKay, Sicily plays loose, Scrim matches up on a third tall type like E.Hollands, Weddle roams and Battle would have to play forward or at Box Hill.
If Battle comes to Hawthorn, he won’t be playing at Box Hill. Of that I am very confident.

# NOtoBarrass
Are you ProjectDingley 😂😂

All of Hawthorn’s Draft picks between 10-20 in the last 20 years.
W McCabe 19
J Weddle 18
W Day 13
R Burton 19
R Schoenmakers 19
C Rioli 12
G Birchall 14
M Bailey 18
I Smith 19
There are many gems in this draft who would fall in our draft pick range.
I want long, sustained success so unlike a lot of people on here having access to Barrass for 4-5 years vs picking the next Day, Rioli, Weddle or Smith is not as clear cut as most posters on here believe especially if Battle has committed and with Frost having a career best year.

# NOtoBarrass

Damn son, everyone knows you can't let ALL your crazy out so quickly......gotta moderate, bide your time, say something sensible occasionally.
THEN WHAM, a bit of crazy here, a bit of crazy there.

You can be just like me 10 years later, befuddling and bamboozling them with donkey years patience in timing.

bravo yes GIF by Cultura

All of Hawthorn’s Draft picks between 10-20 in the last 20 years.
W McCabe 19
J Weddle 18
W Day 13
R Burton 19
R Schoenmakers 19
C Rioli 12
G Birchall 14
M Bailey 18
I Smith 19
There are many gems in this draft who would fall in our draft pick range.
I want long, sustained success so unlike a lot of people on here having access to Barrass for 4-5 years vs picking the next Day, Rioli, Weddle or Smith is not as clear cut as most posters on here believe especially if Battle has committed and with Frost having a career best year.
Getting a kpd ready made as we are is rolled gold. if we were to get a KPF in the same manner we would 💯 make it happen. Sustained success can still happen but we are not wasting anymore time our strategy is sound.

At the start of the year I mentioned that players and coaches had finals as their goal. Well it was shaky for a while but we should reach it this year.

By getting in quality through trade and free agency we r shooting for the stars. Remember the draft is not the only way to build your list. We may end up doing another rebuild 3 or 4 years from now who knows but we want to pinch one while we r 🔥. You need to take risks and we won't be shy.

# NOtoBarrass
I’m tipping you know exactly where projectdingley is, 24/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back