Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg GIF by WE tv

I'm assuming that will be it for our trades then, Barrass in.

I'd be happy just with Barrass and a couple of picks in the National Draft whilst losing a few fringe players.

Doubt we will go all out like last year and trade in multiple players from other clubs.

I'm assuming that will be it for our trades then, Barrass in.

I'd be happy just with Barrass and a couple of picks in the National Draft whilst losing a few fringe players.

Doubt we will go all out like last year and trade in multiple players from other clubs.
I think with the success we have had with undervalued fringe players, I’d hope we are looking at similar options again. But Barrass and then maybe Battle as free agent seem the big pieces

I think with the success we have had with undervalued fringe players, I’d hope we are looking at similar options again. But Barrass and then maybe Battle as free agent seem the big pieces
Geez we would be unbeatable next year if we picked up another Chol, Ginni, Massimo type haul!

If we got Battle as well as Barrass our backline would be close to the best in the league as well.

Really will we ever lose again 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca ain't leaving , still 5 years on huge $$$$.

Most likely is over the off field stuff going on there so his manager has released this to force the Dee's to start making changes
I reckon this is just him putting the wind up the club trying to force change.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

We can’t possibly get Trac even if we had the picks, Melbourne’s culture is the best Pert has seen, said so in a staged half hour emergency interview.

As for Tommy, I hope he high shorts it with Frost with the cup in hand, for those who remember the pic with McGovern.

13, 15 and 20 for Cameron and 2 x F2s.
2 x F2s for Geelong.
Essentially pick 13 plus two R1 downgrades to R2.
That's pretty cheap.

I'd do that for Petracca, especially as I expect to finish higher than Melbourne, especially if we get him.
For Reid I'd bite WCE's hand off and take that trade, but I suspect we'd have to do without the R2 picks coming back for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back