Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2095606

Granted this post has since been deleted but wow that’s interesting.

Either he was off the money or the AFL has told him to shut up to protect their secret herbs and spices for compo.

N.B. That was posted 12:32 Perth time btw

The dealock will be broken.

We will once again have more Joshes than James or Jacks :grin:

Neither of these are over the line just yet. Keep a tiny lid on it, we can start suckin' each other's d*cks when we get sigs on the dotted line....

Given that Battle has told St Kilda that he no longer wants to play for them, St Kilda has publicly acknowledged this, and Hawthorn has acknowledged that Battle wants to join Hawthorn from 2025 onwards, it would be like the Earth being hit by an asteroid for there to be a backflip on this right now.

Barrass joining Hawthorn is contingent on the Eagles and Hawthorn agreeing on a trade, but both clubs don't tend to muck around when it comes to trades.

Roughy doing the Lords work.

Makes us so dangerous with what we can do with Weddle next year. Seriously has the talent to break into the top 25 players in the league next year. I can't wait to see what Sam does with him.

Siciliy can now go full intercept/quater back mode. Makes us so much more dangerous.

Last edited:
Neither of these are over the line just yet. Keep a tiny lid on it, we can start suckin' each other's d*cks when we get sigs on the dotted line....

marshawn lynch images GIF

Me refusing to be brought down by you Roddy

Got to admit guys Barrass FB, Battle CHB, Sicily 3rd man chop out is formidable.

Battle and Sicily in particular really aggressive with there disposal as well.
Even if we get Band 1 would rather have kept him.

Weddle is the one.

He and Day could form one of the best midfield combos in the league given a decent injury free run.

Second this post on the assets we have for Trac..( except no Worpel)

Worps have a big $$$ thrown his way next yr if he performs same as this yr. Last yr I was comparing Taranto and Worps, who would teams prefer now?

F1+ Reevees + ML is plenty and should ideally have some steak knives coming back to us depending on if we are taking on Trac's full $$$ or Demons are paying some part of it.

Pies F1 last yr was devalued and is now pick 10, we need to sell that to Demons.

Maybe even a 3 way trade with Blues with Harry coming to us and they getting Trac.

Please god no McKay at the Hawks they are useless once the ball hits the ground, and have a turning circle that Outback Truckers would be proud of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can just tell this is gonna be a massive off season for trading. It's a perfect storm of a highly rated draft that clubs want to capitalise on and a number of exciting players available.

Along with our acqusitions, if Freo can land even a couple of Bolton, Pickett, Warner there are going to be some much stronger sides next year.
Us vs freo grand final next year?

Some lack of respect going on towards Frosty I feel …… it’s like he’ll play out his final days for BH already. He has changed his game and been brilliant for us this year.

I reckon getting Barrass and Battle will release Weds and Siss to other roles/areas of the ground giving Mitch and the coaches a lot more flexibility. Siss could also be utilised as a third tall Gunners replacement at times

Agree with this. Frosty has been unbelievable this season and I reckon adding these two almost puts Frosty into Stratton territory where we have an athletic defender capable of playing on different sizes and speeds. I’m playing Frosty round 1.

We will be a nightmare to plan for next season. Even Battle can play forward.

Agree with this. Frosty has been unbelievable this season and I reckon adding these two almost puts Frosty into Stratton territory where we have an athletic defender capable of playing on different sizes and speeds. I’m playing Frosty round 1.

We will be a nightmare to plan for next season. Even Battle can play forward.
Frosty, impey always put their bodies on the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back