Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you not paying $950,000 a year for battle
You make a good point, maybe we should spend that amount and buy the Shinbeggers FC instead.

Would be handy to have most of your players holding the tackling bags and cutting the oranges, while our boys trained.

On a serious note, huge congrats to your team for getting within 124 points of the Hawks in the rain. 👍

Last edited:
Keep September 2025 clear, reckon it's gunna be busy. Anticipating banger membership numbers next year.

Going early I know, but top 4 next year has to be on the cards.
I can't wait.

View attachment 2095644

Josh Ward to come into the side to face the dogs.

how do you do fellow hok ball players?

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They on $600,000 that’s what battle should be on
So you come on here telling us what YOU think we should be paying a player, while telling us you are paying $600,000 a year to two blokes that would not get a game for the Box Hill Hawks.

I think you should move on sunshine and again huge congratulations to your Shinbeggers on getting within 124 points of us. 👍

Last edited:
You make a good point, maybe we should spend that amount and buy the NMFC instead.

Would be handy to have most of your players holding the tackling bags and cutting the oranges, while our boys trained.

On a serious note, huge congrats to your team for getting within 124 points of the Hawks in the rain. 👍
Could we put the entire Norf list on as Cat B as they come from a non football background?😉

It feels that we have a lot of childhood hawthorn supporters on the list now Battle Ginniven McKenzie Ward who am I missing? Was Chol rocking the brown and gold in the Maasai Mara as a kid?

Seems that the threepeat chickens are coming home to roost.

Edit:
Newc
Maginness
Scrimshaw
Moore
Dear
McCabe
Ramsden (I think)

They on $600,000 that’s what battle should be on
Remember that time you almost got your 4th win of the season and 16th (?) in 5 years but you lost to West Coast by 5 points after giving up a lead in Tasmania and didn’t get that win?

I think we’ll be okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back