Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston said today that he is not leaving Port
He's staying.
Exactly...what I meant by my question was if Houston stays as he has said, then do Port still go as far in on Perryman and Cumming or can only bring in one or the other or even neither or they still shooting for both?

Is the body contact issue likely the reason Dimma is not a fan?

Thought he was a skilful and smart player, but questioning my judgement now!
Nah you're right, I love him and would love him at Hawthorn. Kicks goals most can't. No player is perfect and he has his deficiencies but his weapons outweigh those imo.

Who do you think Sam saw when he was in Perth? All I will say is we will need at least three firsts and the commitment of Harley to make it happen.
I said this in another thread but I am the only one who does not get the hype with this kid?
He does a couple of brilliant things a game before he turns into DGB and just wants to fight the whole world.

McGovern just won his 5th AA as a 32 year old turning 33.

And he's a fatty.
Is there a different age a 32 year old can turn?

Regarding your second point he has been promised an HJs franchise but only on retirement.

To be fair Gov came back in ripping nick preseason, West Coast weren’t exactly box office this year but having watched him closely I thought much like Dylan Moore his AA was thoroughly deserved.

Is there a different age a 32 year old can turn?

Regarding your second point he has been promised an HJs franchise but only on retirement.

To be fair Gov came back in ripping nick preseason, West Coast weren’t exactly box office this year but having watched him closely I thought much like Dylan Moore his AA was thoroughly deserved.

You have failed to account for leap years.

And dog years.

Give McGov all the HJ's franchises he asks for. Rolled gold star.

Does this talk of Dan Houston not listening to offers from Victorian clubs mean Port will need to pick one of Perryman or Cumming?

Could we get Cumming as well I wonder and play Perryman as a winger and Hardwick forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we get Cumming as well I wonder and play Perryman as a winger and Hardwick forward.

Topiary has gone very quiet - but he has heard, and I have heard, and a couple of others have heard - all independently of one another that Max Gruzewski is being courted very very hard by us indeed.

If anyone is coming from left field to Hawthorn, it will be Max.

Super talented kid.

Topiary has gone very quiet - but he has heard, and I have heard, and a couple of others have heard - all independently of one another that Max Gruzewski is being courted very very hard by us indeed.

If anyone is coming from left field to Hawthorn, it will be Max.

Super talented kid.
Would you give up the future second we got from Collingwood for him??

Perryman is a better (with respect) Morrison. Doesn't have any stand-out traits but does everything reasonably well.

I've watched him closely and think he may benefit from a new role like playing more midfield.

Wouldn't mind him on the list but not for the cash being reported.

Unless Mitchell and co. foresee a huge step in his development I don't think he would get close to playing in our midfield as it stands. He can play as a classy utility off the bench, though I think his best role would be playing on the HBF.

Unless Mitchell and co. foresee a huge step in his development I don't think he would get close to playing in our midfield as it stands. He can play as a classy utility off the bench, though I think his best role would be playing on the HBF.
Agree. I don't get the acquisition. Especially since we nailed the other 2.

Would you give up the future second we got from Collingwood for him??

For a genuine 3rd tall who is capable of being a very very good player for the next 10 years?

In a heartbeat.

Capture.JPG

4 games 3 goals and he looked completely lost at times in the Giants structure. He's much better than this and would thrive at Hawthorn.

Who do you think Sam saw when he was in Perth? All I will say is we will need at least three firsts and the commitment of Harley to make it happen.

If this somehow happened with Barrass, Battle, Perryman and Gruzewski the AFL media would go off its head with outrage, let's do it. :D

Should be easy to spot 😆
National Basketball Association Sport GIF by NBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back