Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dw he will probably say Jai is worth an early second when his contract comes up. Media love a hawks buy high sell low strategy
Don’t worry too much. There are contingencies being discussed. Remember the WCE second is Pick 21 in 2024. If it is this we get and not their future second, I am relatively happy, not super happy. If we do something with the Collingwood future second and this one might be the go. Don’t forget we will still need to use three picks this Draft.

Wasn't Macrae a mad Hawk growing up?

Most of us on here were mad hawk supporters growing up, doesn’t mean we should be on the list next year.
Hard pass on him.. pass on Perryman.. and pass on Barass if the
Price is two first rounders.. Back our player development strategy, it’s what’s got us to where we are right now!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Most of us on here were mad hawk supporters growing up, doesn’t mean we should be on the list next year.
Price is two first rounders.. Back our player development strategy, it’s what’s got us to where we are right now!

No one is passing on Barrass, the trade will get done.

Barrass won't be two first rounders. WC may ask, but they won't get.

Barrass won't be two first rounders. WC may ask, but they won't get.

I’d give up very little more than our first rounder.. He’s 29 (or will be) he’s got serious injury concerns, and he’s not as good as what he’s being made out to be..He’s a good fit but let’s not sell the farm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Clarke is just repeating what the fools over here are suggesting.
These fools are WCE supporting media
Jay Clarke responds well to the WA media. He reacts and calls it journalism, but I can assure you, all contingencies are being discussed. We are in this for the long term. Stress LONG TERM. We want the relationship with WCE to be very sound. We want WCE to have their face saved, if need be.

Last edited:
Jay Clarke responds well to the WA media. He reacts and calls into journalism, but I can assure you, all contingencies are being discussed. We are in this for the long term. Stress LONG TERM. We want the relationship with WCE to be very sound. We want WCE to have their face saved.
I can Reid between the lines.

Jay Clarke is just repeating what the fools over here are suggesting.
These fools are WCE supporting media
Wasn't he essentially saying a first and a down grade of hopefully a few spots from our future first to their second? That doesn't feel that outrageous if Barrass helps bring us a flag. Our mid draft picks have been pretty spot on recently.

Jay Clarke responds well to the WA media. He reacts and calls into journalism, but I can assure you, all contingencies are being discussed. We are in this for the long term. Stress LONG TERM. We want the relationship with WCE to be very sound. We want WCE to have their face saved.
Feel like we can help them save face without spotting them for a lift and some fillers

Wasn't he essentially saying a first and a down grade of hopefully a few spots from our future first to their second? That doesn't feel that outrageous if Barrass helps bring us a flag. Our mid draft picks have been pretty spot on recently.
I wouldn’t have a clue.
I was responding to the post I quoted which said we’d pay 2 x 1st.
That is what he ( Clarke) said a week or 2 ago & it’s what the muppets here were saying

I can understand the thinking. Not sure how much the Eagles list management can be trusted though.

The only reason Barrass is available is because he got shafted on a raise from the Eagles.

Once they get the overs they want they will happily shaft us.

2 firsts for Barrass and a future 2nd

2 firsts, WCs second and something for Reid next year?

WC effectively get 4 firsts and something for Barrass and Reid. Worst case Reid stays or goes elsewhere and we have paid a first and c5pick downgraded first for Barrass which I can live with.
Where do we get the other 2 firsts from

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back