Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what Carlton would want for Owies??

No doubt. Would love your opinion of what else might be available?

Didnt sign out of his other account. Sylly.

If that what floats your boat! Unbelievable.
Easy. Simply won’t post.

Don’t let em in Tops

Mate you should see the barrage I've copped on socials today from Port fans. Mute/ ignore is your friend.

That’s gold 😂

I don't understand why anybody wants to be on there.
SjskQR.gif

Don’t say a word. Except where you won’t cop such treatment. That is the way forward. It is very clear people don’t want you to partake. They are jealous of your info. As they are mine.
My DMs are always open :)

Happy to be a shield and to deal with the twats if it means more chatter can go on here!

I will have to do something about the quality of puns though...

Not at all shocked that someone who was in my DMs saying we should be more civil to each other is on here today being a campaigner to Tops.

Topiary please don’t disappear mate, you’re more valued than the dipshits who are trying to knock you.

Very strange last few pages.

Tops mistakenly replies to himself and a few people give him a light ribbing. Next minute hysteria about social media trolls and threats to stop posting ITK info.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath, and chill the flip out.

Need a private group for the ITK's and those who respect them and appreciate them.

Also even though I already cannot stand most of the media, I laugh at the Hawks hate/cats love when they say Barrass for 2 1sts (almost 29 with a crook back) but Cats 1st and change for Baz (23/24 yes coming off an ACL but young and super fit) should do it. F$&k me.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back