List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the interest in Sam by Collingwood might have been genuine. Sam and Eddie Maguire's sons Joe and Alexander are best buds from their time at Melbourne Grammar. Joe now in college in the USA playing football as a punter I believe.

View attachment 2106969
Can Xander get picked a s a Moore Father Son?

You think Reid would have informed Twomey what we are willing to trade?

I doubt it

All the clubs are saying is that a deal will get done.

Doubt we will pay a premium in these circumstances as we haven't chased him.

Yeah I try not to react to these media reports, just Cal's views seem to be taken more seriously than others.

I guess the other point is, 25 will push into the 30s, so maybe there is a risk of a Welsh bid. Cal would have a handle on this and maybe is factoring into his view 🤷‍♂️

On paper pick 25 for ANB just looks bad.

If that is the case with ANB I will be really disappointed.
I figured a late 2nd or 3rd the way Melbourne had gone public claiming
it was a benevolent act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that is the case with ANB I will be really disappointed.
I figured a late 2nd or 3rd the way Melbourne had gone public claiming
it was a benevolent act.
Might get the Dees 38 or 45 back in the deal?

Might get the Dees 38 or 45 back in the deal?
Yep. I just had a look, North could easily bid on welsh at 22 (slips to 25) as a prospective small KPF. So 25 is swallowed anyway. Sounds like an ok trade if we get something back. and get if done day 1 so we can focus on rest of trade period.

Yep. I just had a look, North could easily bid on welsh at 22 (slips to 25) as a prospective small KPF. So 25 is swallowed anyway. Sounds like an ok trade if we get something back. and get if done day 1 so we can focus on rest of trade period.

IF there are concerns over a bid, I'd prefer to move this pick into next year's draft. There will be team's who would want it.

makes no difference seriously that pick will get swallowed in an early welsh bid anyway. might get something back.
Early Welsh bid? Why would anyone pick early on him? There is nothing for clubs to look at say we must have him. He showed a few glimpses and not much else.

Early Welsh bid? Why would anyone pick early on him? There is nothing for clubs to look at say we must have him. He showed a few glimpses and not much else.
name another player who has kicked 5 goals in mens sanfl vfl wafl this year (not u18s).

you're kidding yourself

name another player who has kicked 5 goals in mens sanfl vfl wafl this year (not u18s).

you're kidding yourself
He kicked 5 goals against the bottom team in a thrashing. He's a 'tweener' height and has shown not to have much of an engine.

In 10 games, he averaged 8.4 disposals and 1 goal a game, and had 5 games where he kicked zero goals.

I'm optimistic on him, but there is little about his form that suggests teams should be rushing to put a bid in on him.

If it was use that pick to select Dodson, or use it on Welsh, I'm taking Dodson.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back