List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah at that price, the steak knives better be Melbourne F1 to us and our F2 to them
3rd round pick back to us ? .....points for Welsh

Depends on where the Club believes a bid for Welsh comes in

no guarantee port or GC better than us next year

the reason to go to port is they will play him fwd. suns and adelaide wont lets face it.
PA have been top 4 the last 5 years. AFC have been bottoming 4 the last 5 years and missed finals a further 3 years.

I suggest the Power is more likely a finalist than us.

Didn’t Edmund say Dawson to Port was a certainty
Nah, can't remember Edmund making a definitive call around Dawson ......yes Port were in the framework

Its not out of the possibility he actually slips to the rookie draft with looking at some of the draft scribes top 50's now
I can't see that at all ....a 191 cm fwd who kicked 5 goals IIRC in one of the Championship matches

2nd half of the 2nd round .....although Clubs knowing we're committed, he may slide into the 3rd round

It's probably fair, given what pick MELB gave us for McAdam ....there'll be steak knives attached to the deal, you'd think
Melbourne don’t give that F2 up if they knew it would be 25. Easy to forget but they were arguably flag favourites this time last year. That pick was projecting to be beyond 30.

Melbourne would have also been more willing to hand over their F2 being in their window and thinking it was for a player that would give them even a slightly better chance at the flag.

PA have been top 4 the last 5 years. AFC have been bottoming 4 the last 5 years and missed finals a further 3 years.

I suggest the Power is more likely a finalist than us.
ken wont be there
someone would come in with new plan and it will take time to unlearn and relearn. list will be worse for losing houston. i expect them to fall

What I mean is were the Berry/Keane to Collingwood rumours BS and there were actually no suitors

Has been a lot of stories re Collingwood and Keane so suspect this one had legs.
Suspect Pies go for JM - and that probably impacted Berry

Either way Keane I think was close to a must keep.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonds non recontacting is interesting. Got rave reviews from coaches each week. Nicksy hyperbole about his performances and attitude. He surprised me i must say, even though Bicks was always strong on him.

His selection above Ryan surprised me but he did well and although largely defensive in nature he quelled a number of very good players in his time in defence and occasionally on the ball. Saw a real future for him as a shut down defender and in time a midfield tagger.

I thought he would have been given a 12 month extension or two year contract by now and certainly after the season finished.
Bond not re contracting??? Is that what you're trying to say? Had that been confirmed? I've seen nothing about that.

I caught Cal Twomey say this morning very matter of factly, 'Adelaide will offer pick 25 for ANB and Melbourne will accept'.

That's so ****ed.
That screams of desperate "whatever it takes" sort of stuff.

That the club has been going on about all year wanting to be aggressive in the trade period, and the only player willing to look our way because of our inept, disfunctional footy department, gets traded for overs so we don't let one slip away.

By that I mean Lukosius has no real incentive to leave, GC is boxed into a corner and if the offer is second round and Jack agrees to go they aren't going to turn around and say 1st rounder or no deal.
His incentive to leave would be to hopefully not get stuck playing reserves...

I caught Cal Twomey say this morning very matter of factly, 'Adelaide will offer pick 25 for ANB and Melbourne will accept'.

That's so ****ed.
You think Reid would have informed Twomey what we are willing to trade?

I doubt it

All the clubs are saying is that a deal will get done.

Doubt we will pay a premium in these circumstances as we haven't chased him.

It's probably fair, given what pick MELB gave us for McAdam ....there'll be steak knives attached to the deal, you'd think
Does that mean we get a favourable deal next time wirh the Cats for ripping us off for Dangerfield...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back