Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've deleted confirmed information

Rumors from September 30
  • FiveAA claims we are after Scott Borlace, current Head of Development at Brisbane (link)
  • Claims of Rory Sloane heading to Melbourne Demons as a development coach, but maybe not before asking for a job at the Crows first?
  • Inside Trading suggests we are interested in Gold Coast's pick 12 (link)
  • Inside Trading also suggests Clayton Oliver is possibly back on the trade table, but doesn't link him to any specific clubs

Rumors from October 1
  • We have offered Darcy Fogarty a five year contract extension early ahead of free agency (link)
  • We are attempting to lure Graham Wright to our football department (link)

Rumors from October 2-3
  • Graham Wright, who we are chasing as a head of football, is also being chased by Carlton for a CEO position (link)

Rumors from October 4-5
  • Gettable claiming pick 25 for Neal-Bullen and a future 2nd for Peatling (link)

Rumors from October 6
  • Tom Morris claims we are open to splitting pick 4 (link)

Rumor summary October 8
  • Jon Ralph claims we are not prepared to use a future 2nd on Peatling (link)

Last edited:
One of my sons mates a few years back was playing U14's for Norwood Payneham and Macca was helping coach the juniors at that time. Within weeks he had the kids perfecting the stab pass, none of the floaty stuff they were used to dishing up.
I’ve got a Macca story with juniors, he’s a legend how he goes out of his way.

Forget these feral Bay flogs

Haven't heard anything for about a week regarding off-field acquisitions, since the Davis appointment and the news that we were after Wright. Does anyone have any insight into that space?

i know many say he is quite a smart guy who only acts up like a clown (at least he has stopped the toilet humour recently which i cant imagine appeals to anyone but primary school kids). Rowey seems like an overly parochial numbnut to me overall and its embarrassing comparing Rowey to SEN presenters and 3AW's Healy etc.

That said, Timmy G is much better and a good addition to the sports show
SEN... Really?
If it was between Rowey & the Andy Maher/Gazey Drive Time Show..I know which I'd prefer. & who of those is more of a clown (with little to no footy intellect)

Speaking of radio, Trade Radio is taking the absolute piss out of us with the amount of ads they run. Seems to be getting worse. How on earth do they get away with that?
Wait until it’s up on Spotify about an hour later and you get it ad free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that article, Owies is asking for $700 to $800k per annum … tell him he’s dreaming
Jamie Foxx What GIF by Bounce

From that article, Owies is asking for $700 to $800k per annum … tell him he’s dreaming
Wow. That's Xavier Richards type stupidity from his manager.

Would barely be worth half that as a below average small forward

I believe you, but his ban should be lifted. A life ban is ridiculous.

And people who reflexively report posts are equally ridiculous. HTFU.
why do you and others care so much?

Rory Laird, Queensland is a great place to live !!

How is every team just about claiming they were the third youngest? every team cant be the THIRD YOUNGEST 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back