Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it's those sensitive women, ruining it for everyone!

From the victim blaming to this garbage - yes, the Giants footballers have co-workers who are women, and they're probably pissed about the rape jokes at a work function.

It's hard to not lose respect for your views when they come across as such hard right, women hating bitterness.
I'm just not committed to white knighting and not one to ignore our legal processes.

Take the penalty for Fahey out of the equation... do you sincerely think that a player deserves a suspension for dressing up as a WTC building? A fine for depicting a movie scene?

The problem with moral outrage proponents such as yourself is that they shut down discourse. They demand 100% adherence to the group think.

You've used terms like "victim blaming" and "women hating bitterness" as verbal weapons. Let me tell you, it's piss weak and shows a lack of any ability to engage with someone who doesn't share your point of view. You're a sheep.

That, mate, is not worthy of my respect.

The player managers have more power than the clubs.
It does seem really bizarre that it’s often the managers running back and forth between the clubs trying to mediate the deals, rather than the clubs working it out seperate to the manager.

Surely the managers only responsibility should be to prettier contract terms etc?

It does seem really bizarre that it’s often the managers running back and forth between the clubs trying to mediate the deals, rather than the clubs working it out seperate to the manager.

Surely the managers only responsibility should be to prettier contract terms etc?
clearly they are deciding where they want the players to go which is tampering. afl dont seem to care.

clearly they are deciding where they want the players to go which is tampering. afl dont seem to care.
Players managers are only interested in their pay day. They don’t care about the player, they just want the biggest paycheck. Connors is a notoriously shit manager to negotiate with. I think we’ve had several run ins with him over the years. Not sure if we have any of his players now?

Probably not if you really think about it, it’s the managers job to look after their player so it’s in their interest to get the deal done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bello leaving was posted on here ages ago. Godden being his replacement would only reinforce my opinion that this club is run by incompetent people.
That’s what I said too, but it was only a rumour that someone had heard he’d be heading back to Victoria.

Pretty sure it was announced in here as a rumour on Aug 1st but that it’d be to Richmond not Wet Toast.
That was what I was told, must have conceived the family to go with him as they wanted to stay in Adelaide. Something new might have changed there mind so he chose Perth if Melbourne

That was what I was told, must have conceived the family to go with him as they wanted to stay in Adelaide. Something new might have changed there mind so he chose Perth if Melbourne
Might be something to do with his old mate Shannon Hurn returning to the club as a development coach.

Probably not if you really think about it, it’s the managers job to look after their player so it’s in their interest to get the deal done.
One of the few things I liked on trade radio was the way Dan Hannebery performed in the media.
He let a few tid bits go that only recently retired players or those close to the system would know for certain
which to us is speculation . He did say player managers are prepared to use their “stable” to force an issue.

I'm sure he's a fine person. It's his lack of experience. I'm fine with him handling game day tactics in the SANFL because he's qualified to do that. He doesn't know shit about developing AFL players.
I've had the displeasure of meeting the bloke numerous times, unfortunately. No Idea what the club sees in him. I'm guessing he's attractive to them because nobody else wants to be a coach here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back