Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The views I've expressed during this shitshow:

1. The AFL penalties are ridiculous
2. You can't call a bloke a rapist if the court hasn't sentenced him as such. No matter what your personal opinion.

I'm sorry that my views have offended you and I applaud your stance defending half the population. I will report back to my fellow misogynists at the local bowls club and we will have a good hard look at ourselves.

I appreciate you not resorting to the term boomer in your character assessment. Particularly restrained on your part and would have also represented a further error on your behalf. But who am I to call you out on anything?

Actually... discourse means an exchange of ideas. Constructive discourse would require both sides of an argument to engage respectfully with an open mind to the alternates point of view. Whilst I thank you for giving me enough credit to know what Temu is (I can also program my VCR), I'm not sure you invoking Sam Newman qualifies in this regard. But hey, let's not quibble over details. You're a fine man and defender of all defenceless females.
You couldnt call OJ a murderer either, in a criminal court sense anyway.....

Meh... they chose to give games to Bond instead. It's not as if they weren't giving opportunities to the youngsters - just not the one you had in mind.
they were going to delist him id say so played him once the season was cooked to check. personally not as keen on him as others on here and reckon he was lucky. doubt he get nany games next year and hence be gone anyway.

I honestly think Nicks is too smart for his own good. We cant do the basics becuase we are too caught up in complicated things

I disagree

When we have stuck to the basics we have played well - however when he’s attempted to add other layers to the game plan which he should for what ever reasons players have struggled to adjust

Is because there is too much inexperience in the group, or poor on-field leadership, or it’s not communicated and trained well enough by the coaches - maybe it’s a combination of all these things

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I disagree

When we have stuck to the basics we have played well - however when he’s attempted to add other layers to the game plan which he should for what ever reasons players have struggled to adjust

Is because there is too much inexperience in the group, or poor on-field leadership, or it’s not communicated and trained well enough by the coaches - maybe it’s a combination of all these things

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
hmmm yes and no

he started complicated. players didn't understand it.

they peared it back. didnt have enough variety to win often. then he added your layers which is the complicated bit. but if instead of making it complicated he focussed on the opposition and selection for that team and ground I think we would have been better.

the depth next year will help eek out some easier wins i hope.

There were no excuses last season and he faffed it up. Assuming we don't something stupid and reach for a player, we will have one of the top 4 mids from this draft. So theoretically if they play this year, in our midfield rotations we could have

Former pick 3 - rankine
Pick4 mid this year
Rachele - pick 6
Curtin - pick 8

Kicking to a forward line with

Thilthorpe - pick 2
fogarty - pick 12
Pedlar? - pick 11

NO EXCUSES and it better be a new coach if we astart the season in shithouse fashion

Yeah, it's those sensitive women, ruining it for everyone!

From the victim blaming to this garbage - yes, the Giants footballers have co-workers who are women, and they're probably pissed about the rape jokes at a work function.

It's hard to not lose respect for your views when they come across as such hard right, women hating bitterness.
Work function 😃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, you seem to have a real bug up your arse with any non whites not being found guilty of crimes.

Ever want to check your white privilege at the log in page oh Grand Wizard Hey Shorty?
You couldn't be more of a moron if you tried, could you ??

It's only the most famous case of victim injustice in the 20th century.

But if you like, it would've been much the same as if Ivan Milat were found non guilty ?? Or is that too racist against people of Eastern European descent

I’d give it a B+ not an A because of a ruck issue we didn’t address.

I think you’re being far too generous.

We had to achieve 5 objectives to score an A.

1) Bring in at least one elite player - FAIL

2) Bring in at least 3 best 22 players - PASS

3) Retain our first three picks in the 2024 draft - FAIL

4) Retain our first three picks in 2025 draft - BORDERLINE (can we turn a F3 + F4 into a F2???)

5) Not use up too much of the salary cap - BORDERLINE (what are we paying ANB, Cumming and Peatling.

I think a C to C+.

Last edited:

4) Retain our first three picks in 2025 draft - BORDERLINE (can we turn a F3 + F4 into a F2???)

5) Not use up too much of the salary cap - BORDERLINE (what are we paying ANB, Cumming and Peatling.

I think a C to C+.
Sorry but this is rubbish.
How do you suggest we retain 3 picks and get 3 best 22 players at the same time?
AND get an elite player.

I think a C to C+.
Whether you’re being serious or trying to be funny, wtf are you on about

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back