List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

TR are as flakey as the WCE list managers

Reckons we should take Bailey Smith with no meeting, and no medical at pick 8. These blokes are cooked.

Someone reckons we are after Brodie Kemp but we knocked back Carlton's request for pick 27.

la la land as we approach the deadline.
Another mid sized / 4th tall would be atrocious

I’d love to get pick 2 just to take whoever Carlton want. I don’t even care who it is. I feel like SOS is not above this sort of behaviour.
What? You mean stupid childish behaviour that hurts the clubs overall strategy just for some payback for some unknown slight?

Yeah lets burn a future 1 and pick 8 to trade up to pick 2 and take someone we may or may not want.

ok

That deal going through is going to kill Mini's senior coaching career before it even starts. History will show it as dropping generational talent, heavily linked if Reid walks and probably overwhelming seen as nepotism. SURELY like the Port board the Eagles board put a stop to it and threaten to sack the list management team.

I feel like it's ****ing bizzaro world this trade period.
It’s simply mental. Perhaps they are very happy to take Allan if he gets that far. But seems like this is all over Baker.

So has the "mega deal/mega reaming" gone through yet, or has there been a coup?
Carlton Manager being interviewed for trade radio

go GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good explanation. Makes sense.

The Giants were just a random example. I’d imagine this is more a relevant discussion trading back with a team 1 or 2 spots back.
Richmond might be the go-to here if they end up with something like 1,2,10,18,20,23 (10+18 from Freo for Bolton, 6+23 for Rioli, 6+14 to North for 2)

With pick 8 and just Melbourne between us at 9 who are likely to go tall (and Richmond who will also want a tall or Travaglia after FOS+Lalor at 1&2) there might be an opportunity here to pick up 18/20/23 by swapping 8 for 10 to get them in front of the Dees. Still should get whoever was our primary target at 8. A little risky because we don't know what the Dees will do but a pick in the early 20s would be well worth it IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back