Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - signed as a DFA - welcome Toby BFNAAK

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the dog in him, but lacks a bit too much skill as a forward for mine. I see the benefit of having a swing man, and I hope that is a role he might get to do in a game - we have injury prone players as KPDs, so I'd like him to keep up that part of his kit. Just really hope he keeps improving, because I think that second key forward position will be hotly contested and a potential trade area for us.

Third tall…potential winger. Mason Wood I tells ya

I can't believe he only had it 7 times for 1 goal.

I felt his impact on the game was twice what the stats sheet says.

Loving what he's brought recently.
Struggles to find his foot when kicking though. Cant see it being a long experiment unless he fixes that asap.

But for now he's sort of playing a Pink Fridge role for us, aside from the kicking he's doing well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe he only had it 7 times for 1 goal.

I felt his impact on the game was twice what the stats sheet says.

Loving what he's brought recently.
He made alot of contests, but then dropped the mark.

If he can clunk those he will be good

Has only played 8 games of AFL footy.

Having a genuine impact.
And only half of those in the forward line.

There were chants of PINK PINK PINK ringing out on Sunday and I think it will do him good to know he has support in the stands. I would even go as far as to say in each game he's played he's shown a degree of improvement and you can't ask for much more than that.

Another preseason and a lot more time in the forward line and there might be some problems at the selection table (in a good way).

And only half of those in the forward line.

There were chants of PINK PINK PINK ringing out on Sunday and I think it will do him good to know he has support in the stands. I would even go as far as to say in each game he's played he's shown a degree of improvement and you can't ask for much more than that.

Another preseason and a lot more time in the forward line and there might be some problems at the selection table (in a good way).

I think what you actually heard was the crowd in disarray after Scott’s goal. Pink? Pink? Pink?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back