Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be captain next year, he's ready. Maybe he isn't the most talkative bloke, i dont know, but on field he's oozing leadership.

Good call.

Perfect age, position and stage of career too.

Also provides time for Sheezel and Wardlaw to develop their credentials without unrealistic pressure on them.

Has to be captain next year, he's ready. Maybe he isn't the most talkative bloke, i dont know, but on field he's oozing leadership.
It would feel like a big shift in terms of his personal direction, wouldn’t want to force it on him unless he really truly wants it.

We have guys like Jy & Larkey who are probably the best 2 candidates on our list currently in terms of onfield leadership and media performers.

And then the obvious candidate of Sheez but I hope we let him just football for a few more years first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay Me GIF

8 million over 5 years will more likely be the offers from other clubs.
If that's the case and we look like its coming together I reckon he'd do 6 years for 8 million. The chance to help take the club that drafted him from rock bottom to the top of the mountain and still get 8 million bucks... I'd do it.

Well , well , well and some people said this bloke wasn’t that good. As the midfield baton starts to change hands in the competition LDU will be a dominant player. Pretty obvious to say our number 1 priority.

People carrying on like were bursting at the salary cap, front load the heck out of the deal then by the time sheez and wardlaw hit peak have some cash in waiting.

Well sheez is already locked away until nearly 2030, but yes every year counts in cap management. The club would love to increase LDU’s salary for next year to smooth out what Will obviously be a monster contract

Under no circumstances is this guy to play for another side
Unless of course it’s The All Australian Team . And if he makes that you know he is really good as any North player that makes that has to be extraordinary due to the sycophants that choose the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back