AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne "They're not done yet"

Freo are done Dwayne you moran, done like one hundred dinners.

There'd be 30 seconds left in the game and freo 40 down and Derwayne would still be calling a comeback imminent

Whoever wins the footy tipping this year...has absolutely no idea about football.

I'm going alright, if Brisbane win, which it looks like they will, I'll have 4/4 so far this weekend with Port, Giants and Collingwood to come.

Collingwood killed me early, I picked them the first 6 weeks. I've had problems with Fre and WCE too.

Here comes Professor Derm with his irrelevant statistics.

Freo have won 6 out of 8 of the last quarters and Brisbane have won 1 out of 8 so by the laws of probability you can't rule Freo out of this game.

FFS.

We all know this game is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going alright, if Brisbane win, which it looks like they will, I'll have 4/4 so far this weekend with Port, Giants and Collingwood to come.

Collingwood killed me early, I picked them the first 6 weeks. I've had problems with Fre and WCE too.
Yeah we're a tipsters nightmare.

I've only got two Pies games right this year. Two.

Dwayne Russel is so incompetent as a speaker, entertainer, conveyor of information and as an insightful commentator. I get angry at the thought of him being paid for such garbage calls.

Freo need the bye by the looks of it, Brisbanes ball use has been quite good today with some awesome handball chains. Freo have toany poor users by foot and it's hurting them.

Yeah we're a tipsters nightmare.

I've only got two Pies games right this year. Two.

They're back on track now and I've been tipping them again. Funnily enough I missed them against Geelong and that should have been one of the obvious ones.

Geelong bias aside, I'm coming at my tipping from a different angle this season. It's not so clear cut picking on form or ladder position. This game being a case in point.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R12 - Brisbane Lions v Fremantle 16:35 AEST, GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back