AFL 2017 - R20 - St Kilda v West Coast Eagles 13:10 AEST Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Kennedy has returned I have cared and have had way more faith in him winning the coleman than the eagles making the finals.
Hear hear. Not even that cut up about these predictable teases anymore, so many wasted losses in 2017. One can wonder what if we had NN and Lycett, but the grit to win is just lacking regardless.

Feels like we've entered that all too familiar Twilight zone of late 90s early 00s finals stragglers. 2013, 2014, 2016 have all had a bit of that as well.

Beastly BOG performance from Jack Steele - 26 disposals (20 contested), 10 clearances, 3 inside 50s, 2 goals, 6 score involvements, 11 tackles, 3 1%ers, 28 pressure acts.
Missed most of the preseason with a broken foot, too, so looking forward to seeing him with another preseason or two and 30 more games under his belt.

Anyone who cites Jack Billings as anything less than an absolute superstar in the making is a fool.

25 disposals, 4 inside 50s, 2 goals, 5 goal assists, 11 score involvements, 4 tackles. What more do you want?!

His foot skills are elite on both sides of his body.

Just quietly, Jack Redden seems to currently be having his best patch of form since moving to West Coast. Glad to see that trade starting to look okay, always liked him at the Lions. Won't decide results for us, but a good player.

Just quietly, Jack Redden seems to currently be having his best patch of form since moving to West Coast. Glad to see that trade starting to look okay, always liked him at the Lions. Won't decide results for us, but a good player.

What!

Sheed and Redden disappeared in the last qtr. Would be surprised if they had 5 disposals between them. They were a big reason why the Saints were able to steamroll you in the last.

Why are players that have had 5+ preseasons still not able to run out games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What!

Sheed and Redden disappeared in the last qtr. Would be surprised if they had 5 disposals between them. They were a big reason why the Saints were able to steamroll you in the last.

Why are players that have had 5+ preseasons still not able to run out games.
That doesn't really refute what I said. Still his best form.

For him to do it more than twice a season?
I love all these sort of rubbish posts!

He's had games this year of:

30 disposals and 5 goals
31 disposals and 1 goal
32 disposals
28 disposals and 1 goal
27 disposals and 1 goal
25 disposals and 2 goals, with 5 goal assists
25 disposals and 1 goal
23 disposals and 1 goal
22 disposals and 2 goals
20 disposals and 1 goal

If he tidies up his goalkicking like say Joe Diniher has, he'll be properly elite going forward.

Simpson out

Recruiting staff, should be numeral uno in the gun. The cupboard is very bare for youguns.

Simpson is secondary.

I reckon that Simpson is treated as a "junior" coach by the powers who be at the Eagles. With a coach like Grumpy Mick, Clarkson, Lyon etc, they seem to tell the Board what they want and it is arranged for them. With Simpson, I feel he is told what to do by powers who be ( a nuffie who has worn Subi & Richmond colours !!! ).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R20 - St Kilda v West Coast Eagles 13:10 AEST Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back