AFL 2018 R19: Richmond v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar should be better than he is, gets a lot of it but doesn’t hurt teams like some midfield players who get it 20 times do. R6 Treloars 42 and DeGoeys 9 still had you facing a 43 point deficit. Without those two today you have statistically improved by two goals..........

reckon degoey makes them better if he's playing well but they should look to offload treloar. will never get a flag with him playing in their finals side

You misinterpret me, we will take on, and beat, any team you care to put in front of us.
Especially your mob, who have beaten no-one of note away from home.

Tigers are a great side and I believe it's their flag to lose.
But I'm not sure you should base any discussion on away from home results!

Everyone can agree that he threw the ball however since he made contact with the ball below the knee before the ball hit the ground or anyone else touched it then as per the kicking definition that makes it a legal kick imo, the kicking rule isn't explicit as to how you have to get the ball down to the boot.
Nobody was tackling Higgins so I'm not sure how anyone can claim it was a throw.

Watching Adelaide v Melbourne tonight I've counted at least a dozen times that players have tapped the ball in the air or double grabbed at it and then grabbed it again while not being tackled, by the logic displayed by some tonight they should all have been called throws.

Treloar should be better than he is, gets a lot of it but doesn’t hurt teams like some midfield players who get it 20 times do. R6 Treloars 42 and DeGoeys 9 still had you facing a 43 point deficit. Without those two today you have statistically improved by two goals..........
I said that earlier...read back...I believed you would have won but by two goals less.
(The myth continues - have a look at Treloars career disposal efficiency and compare it with Martin and Cotchin)
DeGoey is a much better player now than he was as the start of the season and in much better form too BTW.

It's all good mate, i felt the same way about our lesser talented premiership players too, would argue black and blue that Paul Hawke was better than Diesel etc lol.

If you take that tack your comparing 3 players who haven’t won squat v 3 who have. When they win something, then maybe we can compare. Shit, even Paul Hawke has a premiership to his name and Treloar, DeGoey and the other one haven’t.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Again, I wish you were list manager at Richmond where you would take 3 good roleplayer footballers over Treloar and DeGoey.
I suppose if you were drafting players you would even pick them before Treloar and DeGoey.:rolleyes:
Man what a hoot!:D

Already answered this. And i’m not budging. We agree to disagree. It’s all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one of the most selfish players in the league. is good for a couple burst runs a game and maybe a flashy solo run down the boundary line around a couple defenders. his decision making when disposing to teammates and his off the ball work is deplorable. shit kick

you guys are trying to copy us and he's the last kind of player you want when you're trying to copy us
Kden, some have him leading the Brownlow before his injury.

As for his kicking, all line breaking speedsters have kicking issues, not an easy skill to master, depth is very hard to judge correctly, but his direction is fine proven by his many long range goals on the burst.

Mate, i could've been a late inclusion for the Tiges in the big one last year and i'd be a premiership player too, would that make me better than De Goey?

Yes. And in our jumper, you’d probably get to root a model as hot as Jenifer Hawkins. That’s the power of our jumper.

I said that earlier...read back...I believed you would have won but by two goals less.
(The myth continues - have a look at Treloars career disposal efficiency and compare it with Martin and Cotchin)
DeGoey is a much better player now than he was as the start of the season and in much better form too BTW.
I’m not reading back over 1300 posts pal.

You can believe what hypotheticals you want but the reality is in two games you have been defeated by an average of six goals. Make if that what you will to help you sleep.

Don't you just love how Richmond supporters think their team is always having the worst of it.

The perrenial victims lol.

We really do. Now stop being a big bully.

B: Brayden Maynard, Darcy Moore, Jack Crisp
HB: Jeremy Howe, Matthew Scharenberg, Sam Murray
C: Chris Mayne, Scott Pendlebury, Tom Phillips
HF: Will Hoskin-Elliott, Brody Mihocek, Levi Greenwood
F: Josh Thomas, Mason Cox, Jaidyn Stephenson
FOL: Brodie Grundy, Taylor Adams, Steele Sidebottom
I/C Tom Langdon, Callum Brown, Travis Varcoe, Josh Daicos

Becomes

B: Brayden Maynard, Lynden Dunn, Jack Crisp

HB: Jeremy Howe, Matthew Scharenberg, Darcy Moore

C: Adam Treloar, Scott Pendlebury, Tom Phillips

HF: Will Hoskin-Elliott, Jordan De Goey, Jamie Elliott

F: Josh Thomas, Mason Cox, Jaidyn Stephenson

FOL: Brodie Grundy, Taylor Adams, Steele Sidebottom

I/C Tyson Goldsack, Levi Greenwood, Travis Varcoe, Daniel Wells

Ben Reid and James Aish are old and still a fringe player, respectively. But that second side, all fit, beats Richmond any day.
You say that yet you had half those guys in the first time around and we beat you by more

Funnily enough, you’re probably not half the man he is. Sitting there behind a keyboard trying to be funny.
Correction, I am being funny

bahahaha you do realise it wasn't our home game :eek: Why lie why make urself come across like a jackass. It was the bombers home game dreamtime. We play them in 3 weeks again and it will be our home game. Back to the drawing board for you i guess to try and concoct more lies.

We do actually sell dreamtime memberships it's basically a 3 game membership with a reserved seat for dreamtime as well. No worse than the 3 game memberships that every club sells

Funnily enough, you’re probably not half the man he is. Sitting there behind a keyboard trying to be funny.

You have to admit the likeness is spot on, the tweet was pretty funny

I've counted at least a dozen times that players have tapped the ball in the air or double grabbed at it and then grabbed it again while not being tackled

Tap != scoop

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2018 R19: Richmond v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back