Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Nicnat playing? What an absolute beast - I was sitting at a table next to a group of West Coast players a few months ago. I wished him good luck before they played Geelong.

My god he is huge, a very big and solid man when you see him close up. What a pity injuries have prevented him from reaching his full potential. Great as he is, he would have been even better had he had a better run with his body.

Good luck, fella :thumbsu:

Eagles will return to their home fortress and win by a massive amount.

All their supporters who were berating them the last 2 weeks, calling for the coaches head, calling for the trade and culling of their midlfield will have forgotten the last 2 weeks and be spruiking again that they are indeed premiership favourites.

Normal business will resume.
Lol, we've been banging on about how shit this team is all season, even when we've won. You are delusional to think WCE supporters would think much positive if we belt the Kangaroos.

Never ceases to amaze me how wrong Freo supporters consistently are about the WCE and their fans' assumptions of how the team is faring.

Is Nicnat playing? What an absolute beast - I was sitting at a table next to a group of West Coast players a few months ago. I wished him good luck before they played Geelong.

My god he is huge, a very big and solid man when you see him close up. What a pity injuries have prevented him from reaching his full potential. Great as he is, he would have been even better had he had a better run with his body.

Good luck, fella :thumbsu:
Heā€™s a good player. You donā€™t become the second best ruck in WA by accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles will return to their home fortress and win by a massive amount.

All their supporters who were berating them the last 2 weeks, calling for the coaches head, calling for the trade and culling of their midlfield will have forgotten the last 2 weeks and be spruiking again that they are indeed premiership favourites.

Normal business will resume.

sad what lies freo supporters cling to

27 years of embarrassing failure hurts

maybe watch the derby where he humiliated fatboy darcy
In fairness Nic and West Coast were pretty fresh from doing nothing but waving a white flag the week before. And in regards to the fat boy comment I recall thinking they were both carrying a few extra kegs to be honest.

We have an awesome game plan except when it's cold, wet, windy and the opposition plays with intensity šŸ˜

In fairness Nic and West Coast were pretty fresh from doing nothing but waving a white flag the week before. And in regards to the fat boy comment I recall thinking they were both carrying a few extra kegs to be honest.
If anyone's going to know about white flags it's definitely freo supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Back