Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Ryan's ill-timed smirk after giving away that free is the same smirk I do when I see WCE supporters not accepting that their window is well and truly shut.
Don't worry, after they belt us next week here they can still be in denial for a little bit longer.

This post aged well.

You lot still cant handle not getting the bukkake treatment by all 3 field umpires.

It aged well? BF ran out of losers
This post aged well.

You lot still cant handle not getting the bukkake treatment by all 3 field umpires.

Yeah my post did age well - the Umpiring conspiracy nutter obviously didn't get the memo to the umps.

Meanwhile I'm still correct that BF is full of tinfoil hat wearing losers.

I reckon when sh*t hits the fan in the final Q you've got the class and experience Kangas don't and will get it in order to win. Won't be pretty, but 4 points is all you need.
You haven't seen West Coast this year? There is no team worse in last quarters if they're down than us (that Richmond lost is an indictment on them)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon when sh*t hits the fan in the final Q you've got the class and experience Kangas don't and will get it in order to win. Won't be pretty, but 4 points is all you need.
It's actually the last thing we need tbh. Better to go down to the wooden spooner, admit the season is done and rip the band-aid off in preparation for transitioning to a new game plan and bringing in youth.

You haven't seen West Coast this year? There is no team worse in last quarters if they're down than us (that Richmond lost is an indictment on them)

Argy bargy and GameDay thread angst aside, regardless of the result, what's the overall opinion of Simmo at the moment? Time to move on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Back