Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Lions v Dogs Thurs June 30th 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn’t care less that we are losing the free kick count. I’m annoyed at the quality of umpiring and the goals the lions have kicked as a result of it, or we haven’t.

It's interesting that the quality of the umpiring is only raised by the Bulldogs supporters when they're losing the free count. Coincidence? 🤔

Why does Alastair Lynch always sound like he’s drowning when he speaks?

Is an asthmatic I believe. Was certainly wheezy tonight.

Do you get frustrated on the opposition's behalf when you're on the receiving end of touchy freekicks week in week out? I bet you couldn't give two shits about the quality when it's lop sided in your favour every other week.

The standard of umpiring has been like tonight most games all year. Funny how a dog's supporter only just noticed. Play on... Brisbane should be up another goal.
Do you?

Obviously I’m annoyed when it doesn’t go my way. Am I not allowed to express frustration? Not suggesting any conspiracy theories like some of your lot, just pointing out how poor it has been in this game. Thats an umpiring thing, got nothing to do with the Doggies or the Brions.

The goal umpire called it touched you *s, the commentators called it wrong. It clearly deviated.

Was at least 3 direct goals from umpiring to the lions that qtr anyway
The goal umpire clearly said "I think it's a goal". Pull your head out your arse.

Kane Cornes is happy with the new interpretation i see.

The goal umpire called it touched you *s, the commentators called it wrong. It clearly deviated.

The goal umpire said he believes it's a goal.

I like the new interpretation too. "Tricking" your opponent into giving away 50 shouldn't be rewarded. It's big punishment for a non-footballing action that doesn't really affect the play that much anyway. I feel the same about the fake handball to get your opponent to take a step.

Do you?

Obviously I’m annoyed when it doesn’t go my way. Am I not allowed to express frustration? Not suggesting any conspiracy theories like some of your lot, just pointing out how poor it has been in this game. Thats an umpiring thing, got nothing to do with the Doggies or the Brions.
You're 15 rounds late mate. The umpiring has been poor since day 1. This is the first time it's going against your mob hence the irony that you seem shocked about the umpiring quality all of a sudden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Schache has to be the worst footballer in the comp. Why we chose him Pick 2 is beyond me

Lol. I literally rewound it. Goal umpire stated 'I think it is a goal but can we check that it wasn't touched.'

Geez. Can't have an opinion on the quality of umpiring of a game I am watching because the team I support has historically been really good at not getting penalised when they infringe.

God forbid.

Fixed that for you.

Geez. Can't have an opinion on the quality of umpiring of a game I am watching because the team I support has historically been really good at not giving away free kicks.

God forbid.
Brisbane has been exceptional tonight at not giving away freekicks, and have done superb in putting themselves in positions to win freekicks.

Funny how when it's lop sided in your favour it's because you're good at not giving them away... Come off it.

How stupid can one be? It is completely different to scenario to what he's been banging on about. It is 100% 50 every day of the week.

There is zero accountability for muppets like Cornes propagating umpiring nonsense week after week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Lions v Dogs Thurs June 30th 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Back