Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Pies v Lions Fri Aug 18th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 44.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re on fire in here. Are you getting nervous or something?

Ah man, I thought I was masking my despair and nerves well. But trust you to see straight through me! I've always respected your posting on the mainboard and defended you and said you're not as dim as you sound. Lets hope it is a good game tonight!

Lions have shortened even further with more late outs anticipated for the Pies. Noble is one of them, I wonder if there’ll be another.

I get a feeling the Magpies will unleash the big Texan under the roof tonight. Andrews already needing to change the nappies.

If we can lock down Quayner it'll be a big help to the Lions. Limit Pies run out of defence. Quayner is a gun.

Ah man, I thought I was masking my despair and nerves well. But trust you to see straight through me! I've always respected your posting on the mainboard and defended you and said you're not as dim as you sound. Lets hope it is a good game tonight!
What does dim mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo supporting the Lions now. We can’t lost.

First Dimma now Richo. Everyone jumping off the tiggy train
If the train breaks down, what do you do?

Lenin: get all the passengers together and fix it.

Stalin: reduce weight, shoot the passengers.

Breschnev: pull the shutters down and get everyone to rock back and forth, noone will know the difference.

RFC: Jump off the train and head north.

This one won’t be close. If Lions are winning, they’re winning comfortably. If it’s still tight late, I give Collingwood every chance of getting up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Pies v Lions Fri Aug 18th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back