Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Lions v North Sat April 15th 1:10pm AEST (Adelaide Hills)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you drink , a tequila shot every time kelli underwood
Names the wrong player, you might end up with alcohol poisoning
And that is just the 1st quarter

Blunderwood.

Man I like Comben’s toughness but he needs to start kicking goals. Has missed a number of gettable set shots this year.

Also Mt Barker is a solid ground

Shouldn't that have been tunneling or something at the end?
100% it should have been that or marking interference. Certainly had no designs on the ball.

Looks a lovely rural setting. I can smell the fresh dung.

A shoot out in the bush is fun, but would be extremely surprised if North can keep it up over the 4 qtrs. They'll have to find a way to apply some emasculatory tactics to have a chance. They could ask some local farmers for tips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a lovely rural setting. I can smell the fresh dung.

A shoot out in the bush is fun, but would be extremely surprised if North can keep it up over the 4 qtrs. They'll have to find a way to apply some emasculatory tactics to have a chance. They could ask some local farmers for tips.
I grew up in Adelaide and Uncle had a farm at Mt Barker ... very pretty but does rain a bit.

How's Ben 10's form been since his layoff, anyone?

Given Kellie speculates all the time when she commentates, I’m surprised she didn’t share her thoughts as to what she thinks is going through Daniher’s head

This is my thoughts when she speaks

giphy.gif

Is there a more unflattering surname in footy at the moment than Sheezel? Let's face it all we hear is Cheezel.

Darcy Fort's footy IQ is off the chart but not in a good way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Lions v North Sat April 15th 1:10pm AEST (Adelaide Hills)

Back