Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 31st 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree.

Wishy washy team. Will be lucky to make the 8 this year. I think they will lose to both Brisbane and Freo, and Port will destroy them in a few weeks time too.
I still think the Dogs are gonna run out games better than most, with the exception of the Burgess Crows and maybe one or two other clubs.

Top six for mine and will push for top four.

They’ll smash us, we are done.

Massive scratch on Bont's neck in the interview just then. I don't recall Toby Greene even being on the ground tonight...

Don’t know how the Dogs managed that with all their outs. Great effort. Imagine if Smith, Naughton, Libba, JJ, Richards amd a few others were out there tonight.
Pies could have done with Treloar…
Imagine if DeGoey, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Mihocek and Elliott (our top 2 goal kickers this year), Cox and Hoskin-Elliott were out there 🙃

Jordan Lewis - flog on the field but very good commentator.

BigFooty is a funny place sometimes.

Daicos is amazing (and I think Josh D is pretty underrated, he’s incredibly good too), and maybe I’m biased but that last quarter from the Bont showed why he’s the best player in the comp.

The Sydney mids are going well too, we saw what Warner could do first hand last week. But they need to do it for a while yet.

Today was concerning as it took that effort to get over what was half a VFL team, but there’s no doubt where the three votes go.
noble?

I’m trying to work out which part didn’t you like?

The fact that Marvel is technically a Bulldogs home game given they play there more than anything?

The comment that Bontempelli is the only good player at the Bulldogs?

Or is it that the Bulldogs were playing a below standard VFL side and didn’t win convincingly?

I don’t see anything objectively wrong here.

Probably just start with your idiotic comment that Bont is the only good player at the Dogs. Looking at some of your other posts since would seem to confirm that you clearly don’t like the dogs and there is a village somewhere missing its idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I still think the Dogs are gonna run out games better than most, with the exception of the Burgess Crows and maybe one or two other clubs.

Top six for mine and will push for top four.

They’ll smash us, we are done.

I am looking at the Top 8 teams and struggling to find who they will better other than Geelong. I’d rank Freo higher than them as well.

Carlton
Sydney
Melbourne
Collingwood
GWS
Freo
Port
Essendon

Technically should all finish above Bulldogs, but there will be a surprise surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably just start with your idiotic comment that Bont is the only good player at the Dogs. Looking at some of your other posts since would seem to confirm that you clearly don’t like the dogs and there is a village somewhere missing its idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok. So you are upset that I believe that the Bulldogs are not full of superstars and good players other than Bontempelli? Name me one other good player in the team then. I’d say the closest thing is Jamarra, but even he is not that good.

As for the last part of your post, ad hominem does not make your argument stronger. Usually people resort to ad hom when they are getting destroyed in debate like you are now.

Libba, Ed Richards, Naughton and Weightman might have something to say about that.
Don’t know how the Dogs managed that with all their outs. Great effort. Imagine if Smith, Naughton, Libba, JJ, Richards amd a few others were out there tonight.
Pies could have done with Treloar…
Imagine if DeGoey, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Mihocek and Elliott (our top 2 goal kickers this year), Cox and Hoskin-Elliott were out there 🙃
zyzzbruh I replied to Hippster who already mentioned Dogs outs... Stop trying to stir

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 31st 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back