Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

At least he took some marks tonight. Poor bloke is getting played out of position every week. He's a horrendous forward.

Ya reckon? Way over hyped for mine.
His last 5 games before tonight been really good. Cost Brisbane a lot in the first 3 quarters by fumbling everything that came his way. Cleaned it up a fair bit in the last.

Thank #### that games over but what a goal from Suitcase

They call me Bruce clearly played he's best game in he's short career

It's fantastic to have Wash back thought he was a massive reason we won that run in the last quarter

Dunks definitely BOG for mine
Breville's last 5 games all better than tonight. Fumbled most things that come his way for the first 3 quarters. Tidied it up in the last though.

To be fair, I thought Brisbane's best player was Petty.

Petty is the worst best 22 player in the comp right now.

I feel qualified to comment as I watch 13ish of the other top 20 contenders go about it every week.
Petty to North?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodwin said it was the best pressure from Melbourne all year but the stats show not once all night they got to elite pressure.

That's concerning, no?

Hmmmm I don't know about that umpiring.

You never and I mean NEVER see umpires pay deliberate when the ball is run out of bounds while the player has possession.

NEVER!
Dude, it was a better example than some of the tries that were in Origin on Wednesday.

Breville's last 5 games all better than tonight. Fumbled most things that come his way for the first 3 quarters. Tidied it up in the last though.

To be fair, I thought Brisbane's best player was Petty.
Petty may have been Melbourne worst player but he definitely wasn't our best I think you underestimate how good of a game Dunkley had

Petty is the worst best 22 player in the comp right now.

I feel qualified to comment as I watch 13ish of the other top 20 contenders go about it every week.
You obviously haven't seen Lachie Murphy play.

What happened to that Freo guy that tagged me in this thread mid-match to say that Brisbane won't sit higher on the ladder than Freo for decades. Seems to have deleted his comments. :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

1719584221215.png

90 seconds to go Neal-Bullen with the dive across the boundary line was the dumbest thing I’d seen for a while, until Rivers took a mark 60 out with 30 seconds to go, milks 20 seconds off the clock, then bombs it nowhere.

What the hell was that?
Rivers is a massive kick. He can make that distance. But he went for the pass. He was waiting for a team mate to say 'take the shot'

Back