Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Dogs v Eagles Sun March 31st 1pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there something wrong with the scoreboard in this match?

I keep on checking it periodically and the West Coast score has hardly moved.

Golden Retriever Dog GIF by Storyful

Eagles player development since their premiership in 2018 fell off a cliff, still their aging stars carrying the rest. Don't know why they haven't cut Simpson

Part of the furniture. Like a comfortable yet worn out bed or couch. You know you need a new one, but the old one is so dear and precious to throw away.

Is there something wrong with the scoreboard in this match?

I keep on checking it periodically and the West Coast score has hardly moved.

Golden Retriever Dog GIF by Storyful
West coast are beyond a joke and an absolute stain on the competition.
How you’re actually on this site posting as an eagles supporter is a mystery to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hate "contact below the knees"
I don't mind it if a player slides in on their knees. When someone is legitimately going for the ball the rule sucks.
To the letter of the law that free kick was the correct call though

It’s incredibly how the most financially successful club has found themselves in this situation. Their list is in diabolical shape. There’s probably 5-7 young players worth anyone surrounded by a few cooked older guys.

It’s worse than an expansion club list.

The kid's trying to forge a career and he's surrounded by first round draft pick opponents - Weightman, Naughton, Marra & Darcy.
I hope we can cut the kid some slack.
Probably came off more condescending than intended.

They clearly don’t have any other options and I’m not doubting his effort, it’s just clear when he’s in a contest that he’s pushing shit uphill to even halve it.

Hope he can find some confidence but it’s his 34th game, he has much improving to do in a hurry

It’s incredibly how the most financially successful club has found themselves in this situation. Their list is in diabolical shape. There’s probably 5-7 young players worth anyone surrounded by a few cooked older guys.

They know this

The competition rewards mediocrity with extra first round picks

I don't mind it if a player slides in on their knees. When someone is legitimately going for the ball the rule sucks.
To the letter of the law that free kick was the correct call though
Spot on. Don't punish players for attacking the ball.
That said, umps need more common sense, less blindly enforcing the "letter of the law" and making stupid calls like that one.

They're in the same situation Carlton was in for a long time.
Successful with a lot of money, a lot of backslapping

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Dogs v Eagles Sun March 31st 1pm AEDT (Marvel)

Back