AFL Finals 2015: West Coast v Hawthorn, Domain Stadium, Fri, 6.20pm (WA) 8.20pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a shame about the weather this weekend, but should still be an absolute cracker tonight. Looking at the outs I'd have to tip the Hawks, but I'd love to see the Eagles get home.

I think we'll be fine if we lose. Not like we have to travel home or anything.

If West Coast losses its plausible that they will have 3 games in Perth leading up to the GF

This is a much bigger game for Hawthorn who, with an aging squad, would need to travel back to Melbourne and back to Perth just to make it to the GF

If West Coast losses its plausible that they will have 3 games in Perth leading up to the GF

This is a much bigger game for Hawthorn who, with an aging squad, would need to travel back to Melbourne and back to Perth just to make it to the GF

My god, traveling across the country EVERY SECOND WEEK?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god, traveling across the country EVERY SECOND WEEK?!

Most of the Hawthorn stars (think Hodge, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Lake, Gibson) would have long retired if they played for the WA based teams

Its a reality of carrying older players.

For West Coast even if they lose tonight they will probably have 3 games at home leading up to the GF. A dream scenario for WA football

For a side that's finished second on the ladder, I don't think missing one player is going to be all that much of a difference. Game still up for grabs.

For a side that's finished second on the ladder, I don't think missing one player is going to be all that much of a difference. Game still up for grabs.

You don't think the reigning Brownlow Medalist, their #1 stoppage player is going to make a difference?

Its akin to us missing Sam Mitchell (touch wood)

Its a huge blow, not irretrievable but nonetheless a blow if true

Last edited:
West Coast hasn't shown that they have the potential to beat Hawks all year, why would this change today? Especially obvious since it looks like Hawthorn have been twiddling their thumbs waiting for a decent team to challenge them since pumping Sydney in round 16.

West Coast hasn't shown that they have the potential to beat Hawks all year, why would this change today? Especially obvious since it looks like Hawthorn have been twiddling their thumbs waiting for a decent to challenge them since pumping Sydney in round 16.

You didnt watch the West Coast v Hawthorn game in Perth a few weeks ago? Was an incredibly high standard game given the conditions

You didnt watch the West Coast v Hawthorn game in Perth a few weeks ago? Was an incredibly high standard game given the conditions

Same conditions. Same ground. Same teams. What's gonna make the difference? Naitanui?
Hawks will be quietly confident.

Looks like the Hawks will be gifted another victory with injuries to key players who play their opponents. That's how they beat the Eagles the last time.

Softest dynasty ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back