Game Day AFL Round 20 - Matchday Discussion – Collingwood@North Melbourne (Etihad - 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, they're paying him the free for holding the ball, not reporting him!
Mate, last time I checked the umps aren't the match review committee.
It's already happened.. player awarded a free has then been suspended for the same tackle. And In case you hadn't noticed... The outcome to the player injured seems to be the overriding factor used in the decision these days. Reckon he's gone.

So many injuries you may confuse this game for UFC international fight week every year.

*if you understand the reference you are a rare, true, actual MMA fan.

It's already happened.. player awarded a free has then been suspended for the same tackle. And In case you hadn't noticed... The outcome to the player injured seems to be the overriding factor used in the decision these days. Reckon he's gone.

Yup! Koby Stevens tackled Nathan Wilson and concussed him, won the free kick and was suspended on Monday.

Expecting the same for Grundy.

One motion, no slinging. He won't get done for it. They may as well ban tackling all together if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back