Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Ebert has to go really, dont think he done too many good things today at all...

Out: Ebert, Lynch (forward line too top heavy)
In: Swift, Stevenson

not sure what the deal is on houlihan/masten, if either will be fit enough to play in 2 weeks...

Ebert clearly needs to be dropped. These kids can't think that their spot in the team is cement! I think Ebert has been good at times, and will become a good player, but he was shithouse today, so drop him, he's not Gary Ablett ffs.

I think Shannon Hurn has been poor for a month now, it appears he was injured during the course of the match.

He's a great kick, but defensively, and that's his primary function, to defend, he is pretty poor.

Other than that based on today's performance Priddis and Ebert should be the first two dropped. Their skills are deplorable.

Matt Rosa is also struggling, I've never seen a player so weak in the legs, he gets tied up in tackles like he's being constricted, as soon as their is touch on him he turns into a ragdoll.

Is Hurn injured? The game is still two weeks away so lets wait until next weeks WAFL results. But atm I would go...

In: Swift, Houlihan
Out: Take your pick

Ebert has to go for a rest.

How did Masten go in the WAFL this week? Is he ready? What about Swift?

Strijker and Stevens have to be given a few more games. Strijker was good.

Lynch looks buff. We should just play him on the downhill slopes (Subi) for the rest of the year. Might get a good trade out of him yet.

IN: Masten, Stevenson, Swift
OUT: Embley (had a-****ing-nuff of this guy. Can't simply pick up a ball in space these days without making a fool of himself), McGinnity, Dalziell/Ebert (clearly one of the worst kicks in the AFL)

i've stopped putting embley in my 'outs' section because i know that there is 0% chance it's going to happen.

I know it's 2 weeks away but I don't know if Masten will be ready.

OUT: Ebert, McGinnity
IN: Stevenson, Swift

Would like to see Embley out too but I don't think it's a realistic expectation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've stopped putting embley in my 'outs' section because i know that there is 0% chance it's going to happen.

He was woeful again today though. Should have been wearing a Bulldogs jumper with the amount of free kicks and possessions he was sending their way.

Would like to see Embley out too but I don't think it's a realistic expectation.
Embley still has those photos of Woosh, that he doesn't want to see in the papers.....:cool:

He was woeful again today though. Should have been wearing a Bulldogs jumper with the amount of free kicks and possessions he was sending their way.

Thought he started very well, was then back to his old tricks.

Far from the worst out there.

These players do not look AFL quality.

Priddis
Brown
Ebert
Mcginnity
Rosa
Wilkes
Lynch

That's alot to carry.

Will Schofield is really impressive and can be one positive in a dark season thus far.

I was confused by Woosha's use of Sheppard after half time, he was racking the ball up nicely on a wing and through the middle and was one of the only blokes hitting targets, he then pushed him deep in defence?

Why?

I was confused by Woosha's use of Sheppard after half time, he was racking the ball up nicely on a wing and through the middle and was one of the only blokes hitting targets, he then pushed him deep in defence?

Why?

Hurn went off injured, so he was pushed back

In: Masten, Swift, Stevenson, Houlihan, Shuey(please?)
Out: Ebert, Lynch, Wilkes, Dalziell, McGinnity

Collingwood hardly play the tall KP forwards so 2 is more than enough especially with Brown in the team so Wilkes is out. Ebert had an absolute shocker and as its said, should understand that his place is not assured in the team. Dalziell is a good runner but his deplorable skills makes him lose out. Unfortunately for McGinnity, there will hopefully just be better options available.

I know it's 2 weeks away but I don't know if Masten will be ready.

OUT: Lynch, Ebert, McGinnity
IN: Stevenson, Swift, Houlihan

generally agree.
Lynch or another key foward must go. To be honest even kennedy isnt doing much. Just one must go.

Watters disposal was pitterful but I would keep him as captain to season end. Unless his disposal improveds enormously he cant be captain in 2011.

Emberley must go.
Hurn must also go as he has had several poor weeks and needs to get himself together mentally and physically.
Bown must make his mark asa defender or he is gone at the end of the season - just not enough from him.

We can't cover all thes outs on merit you say, and I agree - but we must give Notte and co a min of 4 games to show why they should be kept. They may not win games for us but we need to know who has something to offer and who is prepared to have a red hot go. Those that dont cut it can go.

And?

Why take one of your best ball users from the middle and play him deep?

Just dumb, I'm sure he had more options.

Like who? Sheppards capable of playing back where as the likes of Ebert, Dalziell, Rosa, Priddis and co don't have what it takes to play as a backman

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back