Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he started very well, was then back to his old tricks.

Far from the worst out there.

These players do not look AFL quality.

Priddis
Brown
Ebert
Mcginnity
Rosa
Wilkes
Lynch

That's alot to carry.

Will Schofield is really impressive and can be one positive in a dark season thus far.

I was confused by Woosha's use of Sheppard after half time, he was racking the ball up nicely on a wing and through the middle and was one of the only blokes hitting targets, he then pushed him deep in defence?

Why?

Brown, Ebert + McGinnity are the only three out of them that should be in our best 22 going forward.

Ins: Glass, A.Selwood, Swift, Houlihan, Hams, Stevenson
Outs: Wilkes, Embley, Ebert, Brown, Lynch, Dalziel

Waters, Glass, Mckenzie
Hurn, Schofield, A.Selwood
Rosa, Stevenson, Shepard
Cox, Priddis, Swift
Strijk, Kennedy, Lecras
Mckinley, Naitnaui, Hams

Houlihan, Stevens, S.Selwood, Mcginnity

Thought he started very well, was then back to his old tricks.

Far from the worst out there.

These players do not look AFL quality.

Priddis
Brown
Ebert
Mcginnity
Rosa
Wilkes
Lynch

That's alot to carry.

Will Schofield is really impressive and can be one positive in a dark season thus far.

I was confused by Woosha's use of Sheppard after half time, he was racking the ball up nicely on a wing and through the middle and was one of the only blokes hitting targets, he then pushed him deep in defence?

Why?

Agree but I see something in Wilkes.

I dont think Shep is strong enough to run our 4 qtrs in the midfield. But few are.

They need to meet up with Mr 400m repetitions big time over summer. Why not start now because our win potential is zero and we are a few pre seasons away from AFL fitness, on the evidence before us.

If they are fit - our problems are even bigger.

Brown, Ebert + McGinnity are the only three out of them that should be in our best 22 going forward.

Based on what? all 3 have shown they have a long way to go before they will AFL standard players and are all not worthy of pulling on the jumper currently

Anyone else think that maybe Woosh is just letting Embley get his 200? I'm hoping that's the case, because it's the only way I can justify how he is still in the side.

Out: Brown Mcginnity Ebert Wilkes Dalziell Rosa

In: Stevenson A.Selwood Houlihan Swift Hams Smith

Smith Mackenzie Waters
Strijk Schofield Hurn
Stevenson Priddis Sheppard
Lecras Kennedy Stevens
Mckinley Lynch Hams

Ruck: Natanui Swift S.Selwood

Int: A.Selwood Embley Cox Houlihan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure how some can not have Embley in the outs. Was good in the first 10 minutes. Then went back to his spuderific best. Get him out FFS.

What's the deal with Hurn? I notice not many have him in the outs.

Out: Hurn (inj), Brown, McGinnity, Wilkes?

In: Stevenson, Swift, Selwood, Glass?

We were way, way too tall and lumbering today. If Brown doesn't play in the backline (which he did in the second half) then he may as well not be out there.

maybe ash smith will get a game?

haha no wait, replacing like for like players is the logical thing to do...we never do that, we'll just bring hansen in instead.

moar talls = win

Ins: Masten, Selwood, Swift, Houlihan
Outs: Ebert, Brown, Lynch,

There are a few more guys that seemed to have bad days like Embley, Priddis and Rosa. But Seriously Ebert needs to be dropped until he shows he is up to playing AFL. Lynch always seems to look like unhappy at Full Foward, i reckon he feels he could help more around the ground. and Brown, i remember him being pretty rubbish as a Foward in his first year, then he moved back and i thought wow this guy can play. STOP putting him as a foward, he is not a foward, if you want a foward get Callum wilson.

Out: Brown, Embley, Ebert, McGinnity, Lynch
In: A. Slewood, Swift, Stevenson, Houlihan, Hams

- Wilkes has shown more than Brown
- With Swift, Stevens and Houlihan in the team, A. Selwood can go back to his defensive mid/back role where he is best siuted
- Great to see Dalziell and Strijk kick goals today. Been a while since any or our mids/HFF players kicked a couple

Team
Back - Wilkes, EMac, S. Selwood
HB - Hurn, Schoefield, Stenvenson
C - Dalziell, Swift, Sheppard
HF - Strijk, Kennedy, Waters
F - Lecras, McKinley, Hams
Foll - Nicnat, Priddis, Rosa

I/C - Stevens, Cox, A. Selwood, Rosa

- Obviously Scooter tags, Waters swingman.
- We are actually winning more clearances with NN in the middle
- Waters, Hams, Stijk and A. Selwood all provide pressure in the fwd line when running through there
- All of a sudden our team looks a bit more pacey!!

Mez

I think Shannon Hurn has been poor for a month now, it appears he was injured during the course of the match.

He's a great kick, but defensively, and that's his primary function, to defend, he is pretty poor.

Other than that based on today's performance Priddis and Ebert should be the first two dropped. Their skills are deplorable.

Matt Rosa is also struggling, I've never seen a player so weak in the legs, he gets tied up in tackles like he's being constricted, as soon as their is touch on him he turns into a ragdoll.

Yes, he hasn't been in great form the last few weeks. Hopefully his injury is not too serious though (not sure what he's done) and he can return in 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 14 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back