Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There were some appalling efforts last night by Mead and Burton in particular, you would think both those players would be at risk of being dropped.

I’m bringing in Sinn for Houston
George (if fit), or Marshall for Burton
Lorenz or Jackson for Mead

There were some appalling efforts last night by Mead and Burton in particular, you would think both those players would be at risk of being dropped.

I’m bringing in Sinn for Houston
George (if fit), or Marshall for Burton
Lorenz or Jackson for Mead
Was by far Mead’s worst game all year. He was worst on ground for me.

Mitch will play. He needs a game.

Ratugolea forward is a disaster. I accept the structure looks better with him there but if we lose a game from here I'm pretty sure that's where we are going to be pointing the finger after. How does he even line up a shot at goal without someone running by and getting the receive?

Sinn for Dan.

Mead was deer in the headlights last night...

I'm hoping it was a one off and he uses last night as inspiration and builds ..

Obviously barring a miracle it will be Houston out ..

So definitely Houston.. George
Burton Sinn
And I'd do Evans Marshall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch will play. He needs a game.

Ratugolea forward is a disaster. I accept the structure looks better with him there but if we lose a game from here I'm pretty sure that's where we are going to be pointing the finger after. How does he even line up a shot at goal without someone running by and getting the receive?

Sinn for Dan.
That's on Houston and co

Sav is bringing t-ball down and clunking marks

Hopefully;
Out: Houston, Jones and Burton
In: Sinn, Lorenz and Lord

It will be;
Out: Houston and Jones
In: Lord and Sinn
Lord should not be anywhere near the side.

Yep lets see if Burton can get his shit together and perform, if an opportunity like this doesn't get him to pull his finger out and show some desire nothing ever will.
Sad News GIF by Pixel Bandits

ENTER TRENT MCKENZIE ON TWO STUMPS THE DREAM IS ALIVE

God help me I'd rather Tom Clurey down back than Burton. TBH I think the best play would be Burgoyne back on a flank and play Sinn on a wing.

God help me I'd rather Tom Clurey down back than Burton. TBH I think the best play would be Burgoyne back on a flank and play Sinn on a wing.
Clurey was far worse than Burton in 2's yesterday. Clurey needs to be delisted or moved on at season's end. Has been an exceptional disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back