Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it when the ATeam has a stinker the Bteam struggle. Don't these guys know their oppurtunities are opening up?

This has happened before and it's strange. Knowing a good performance may give you a shot at AFL should be enough to put your head down and not play poorly! as it is we may struggle to find many worthy of forcing changes this week.
of course not!

the guys in the B-team have been taught time and time again that the A-team will have a dozen opportunities or more to "respond". The guys in the B-team spend all season wondering why they bother.

of course not!

the guys in the B-team have been taught time and time again that the A-team will have a dozen opportunities or more to "respond". The guys in the B-team spend all season wondering why they bother.

Sounds like a dozen is right this year we see Kelly Greenwood Milera Menzel Hampton Galluci getting a go and it's only half way

Kelly probably has been the best so far

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why they are trying to blood Dear as a defender, maybe Harto is being looked at. Dear seems to be adapting, needs a few more games under his belt. Probably a good move as he's a great mark, goes in hard and has good agility

I wonder why they are trying to blood Dear as a defender, maybe Harto is being looked at. Dear seems to be adapting, needs a few more games under his belt. Probably a good move as he's a great mark, goes in hard and has good agility
I think it was more because we had Dear, Himmelberg and a rotating Hunter/ROB sitting up forward. Dear was looking completely lost, so he moved down back where we're undersized and Keath has the speed/agility to work better up forward despite the height.

Why is it when the ATeam has a stinker the Bteam struggle. Don't these guys know their oppurtunities are opening up?

This has happened before and it's strange. Knowing a good performance may give you a shot at AFL should be enough to put your head down and not play poorly! as it is we may struggle to find many worthy of forcing changes this week.
Because opportunities open up, they go into individual mode and play safe footy. Instead of playing a team game where they take a few risks. If you watched the game yesterday, very few had confidence or skills to hit up the short lead. The ball was constantly being bombed long to a contest. The Tigers used each other and made us look second rate.

Expect nothing better from the sunshine and lollipop brigade. "But we're excellent, ignore the losses, you need to judge us on our wins."
I'd rather be in the sunshine lollipop brigade than in your but-we're-crap-everything-is-shit brigade. Ignore the wins. You need to judge us on our losses. Far king LOL.

Can't believe OutofTownCrow liked this post, when he absolutely ridiculed the suggestion last post aeason that our list wasn't up to it, and that we should trade blokes like Smith.

I guess it's too obvious to ignore now, right mate? ;)
Lol how long have you been waiting for that gem feenix? 8 months ??

I wasn't aware that me liking a post carried so much weight!! There are parts of this post that are spot on ... hence the like. How you project that to somehow me saying the entire list is crap and that I now believe that Smith should be traded is hilarious.

If I were you feenix I'd avoid pushing anyone to look into posting history - it can get embarrassing in hindsight.

As for right now, I'll make it easy for you ... I think we have a list that could compete for a premiership, BUT:
  • I don't think we are playing the right people on our list.
  • I don't think our coaches are getting the most out of our list.
You see, as we don't have a time machine ... and can't go back to last year and pick up an experienced player via trade as I wished ... I moved on. You seem to be stuck in the past, still trying to somehow justify your idea of trading out our good players for picks - because we were getting seduced by our ladder position in 2016 and have no chance in 2017 / 2018. Hang on tight to that one feenix, with all the might that your little fingernails can stand - look forward to seeing where it gets you.

Lol how long have you been waiting for that gem feenix? 8 months ??

I wasn't aware that me liking a post carried so much weight!! There are parts of this post that are spot on ... hence the like. How you project that to somehow me saying the entire list is crap and that I now believe that Smith should be traded is hilarious.

If I were you feenix I'd avoid pushing anyone to look into posting history - it can get embarrassing in hindsight.

As for right now, I'll make it easy for you ... I think we have a list that could compete for a premiership, BUT:
  • I don't think we are playing the right people on our list.
  • I don't think our coaches are getting the most out of our list.
You see, as we don't have a time machine ... and can't go back to last year and pick up an experienced player via trade as I wished ... I moved on. You seem to be stuck in the past, still trying to somehow justify your idea of trading out our good players for picks - because we were getting seduced by our ladder position in 2016 and have no chance in 2017 / 2018. Hang on tight to that one feenix, with all the might that your little fingernails can stand - look forward to seeing where it gets you.
Lol mate, you'll move on from denial to acceptance soon enough :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back