Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

By the end of the season i really hope that we lineup looking like this.

B. Brown Talia Hartigan
Hb. Laird Lever Seedsman
C. Smith Greenwood Cameron
Hf. Lynch Walker Milera
F. Jenkins Mcgovern Betts
R. Jacobs Sloane MCrouch
Int. BCrouch, Kelly, Knight, Atkins

Out. Douglas, Mackay, Otten
In. Knight, Seedsman, Mcgovern

B. Brown Talia Hartigan
Hb. Laird Lever Seedsman
Hf. Lynch Walker Milera
R. Jacobs Sloane MCrouch

You going on gut feel with Seedsman because I haven't seen too much that he has done for him to warrant a spot since he has been at Adelaide

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You going on gut feel with Seedsman because I haven't seen too much that he has done for him to warrant a spot since he has been at Adelaide

Seedsman in the side makes us a lot harder to shut down coming out of defence

This is not describing Seedsman at all

Are you kidding the only hard case we have in the twos is almost 40 and cheney who's struggling the rest aren't going to fix the problems we have with physical pressure besides beech and that's a huge maybe

That is the biggest disappointment with our recruiting going soft

Are you kidding the only hard case we have in the twos is almost 40 and cheney who's struggling the rest aren't going to fix the problems we have with physical pressure besides beech and that's a huge maybe

That is the biggest disappointment with our recruiting going soft

jerry-done.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I'd quit on the spot, ask macca23

Hahahaha. He's telling the truth. :)

I was watching a game he was playing in. He had a slight disagreement with the coach at half time and quit on the spot. I couldn't believe it when he came past me at half time with his boots in his hand, muttering and swearing, with his sister trying to reason with him. :)

When I asked him WTF he was doing, he said he was quitting the club, and off he went.

If I remember rightly there was eventually a truce between player and coach some days later and our firebrand then returned to the fold. :)

B. Brown Talia Hartigan
Hb. Laird Lever Seedsman
Hf. Lynch Walker Milera
R. Jacobs Sloane MCrouch

How I think we will actually line up in Finals week 1 if everyone is available (they won't all be, but go with me):

B: Brown, Talia, Lever
HB: Laird, Hartigan, Smith
C: Atkins, M Crouch, Cameron
HF: Lynch, Walker, Knight
F: Betts, Jenkins, McGovern
R: Jacobs, Sloane, B Crouch
Int: Douglas, Milera, Greenwood, Cheney

First in if there are injuries to any of the above: Otten (covers any tall other than Jacobs), Kelly (covers Cheney, Brown), Seedsman (covers guys like Rat, Milera, Cameron, Smith), Mackay (see Seed), Beech (covers Lynch and Gov but is behind Otten to replace either), Doedee (see Kelly and also may be cover for Lever), O'Brien (Sauce), Gallucci (see Seed and Mackay), Poholke (inside mids). Hampton is a wildcard option to cover any inside mids also but looks up against it to be match fit in time.

I'm absolutely with you in wanting Smith out of defence and Seed makes the most sense to replace him back there as the creative rebounding option, but it seems unlikely at this point. Hopefully Seed can beat the odds.

Douglas really needs to turn it around soon. Has gotten terribly fumbly under pressure lately.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. He's telling the truth. :)

I was watching a game he was playing in. He had a slight disagreement with the coach at half time and quit on the spot. I couldn't believe it when he came past me at half time with his boots in his hand, muttering and swearing, with his sister trying to reason with him. :)

When I asked him WTF he was doing, he said he was quitting the club, and off he went.

If I remember rightly there was eventually a truce between player and coach some days later and our firebrand then returned to the fold. :)
Then that makes him a selfish person who only wants what is best for himself.

Don't want him at my club ;)

The need for us to be involved in the VFL is becoming clearer by the week. Port too.

Why would it be better? I thought the SANFL was a stronger comp or is it the special rules applied and biased umpiring against the Crows.
I know it's a weird mix of afl rookies and amature league top ups.

Hey guys! Hoping for a good game, just pls dont belt us like you did last year..:'(

Considering just about every Crows supporter including my mother has been calling the team a bunch of bipolar candy ass pansies for the last few days. I think your in for a rough game. But then again If your team fires up we could well wilt under the pressure.

Not really. Victorian teams have VFL reserves teams. They just play top ups and other guys there
Yes but we dont have a large enough list. We cant drop listed players to SANFL reserves unless we have more than 43 listed players available. Unless we play top up players in the league first which is against the rules.

Lol mate, you'll move on from denial to acceptance soon enough :)
Looking forward to your pathetic back flip when we regain form. You'll be leaping on the band wagon as per usual.

Then you'll be secretly hoping we fail so you can jump up and down about how clever you were, and can get back into your confused rant about rebuilding.

Don't you have something better to do than chase my posting around BF? Maybe you have some beans to count, or a spreadsheet to play with?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back