Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon 2 changes then a 10 goal win followed by the bye and unchanged against Hawthorn.
If there is a week when David cant play he will play against Hawthorn. Cant have him go stale

God this board is depressing atm. It is sucking my enthusiasm for this week and beyond.
When it's got to the point that 5AA are making the same points as most on here about our game plan and personnel surely there is hope that the penny will drop soon. It's the only thing that's giving me hope

I'd say that they're aware that public opinion is swinging away from them and Pyke's response is obviously to double down.

Don talks a lot of shit in pressers. A few weeks ago everyone was pretty sure Thommo was in based on Pyke's presser, and he wasn't even named as an emergency.

Knight will definitely be in, we know that. I'm feeling a Doedee debut to go along with it. Brown and Mackay out.

A few weeks ago? Don't be an idiot, he was only just returning to the SANFL after a severely interrupted preseason a few weeks ago. Nobody, not anyone, thought he'd return straight into the 1's. Stop making up bullshit so you can win a point against it. It's only in the last couple of weeks that Thommo would even be available for consideration and only this week that he's a strong possibility.

You seriously need to stop posting on this topic as your are talking jibberish. You've just named a heap of our players who don't even play as a mid or are shit and can't get a game.

So the club should be commended for not picking him because we wouldn't have played him even though he is capable of playing AFL, and not only is he big bodied he would be our most aggressive mid.

If you don't stop I'm going to before I post something I will regret.

Get a grip those Player I mention all played thru the Middle in the JLT as the Crows were looking for more rotations, check it out if you don't believe, It was well published at the time. Making it simple to work out there was no way they would have Played a 2016 draftee in the First game. History supports this. Then the Crows go on a 6 game winning streak again bugger all changes, And the Only real midfield change was B Crouch in that time, then they start to lose games and the would have's should have's could have's come out to play.

However, it's a bullshit conversion and is why I dislike when Bais Hindsight is used to argue on what players we should have gotten. without even giving the players we got a decent go.
And that's the reason you need to stop posting on this topic. is that plan enough or more jibberish.

Get a grip those Player I mention all played thru the Middle in the JLT as the Crows were looking for more rotations, check it out if you don't believe, It was well published at the time. Making it simple to work out there was no way they would have Played a 2016 draftee in the First game. History supports this. Then the Crows go on a 6 game winning streak again bugger all changes, And the Only real midfield change was B Crouch in that time, then they start to lose games and the would have's should have's could have's come out to play.

However, it's a bullshit conversion and is why I dislike when Bais Hindsight is used to argue on what players we should have gotten. without even giving the players we got a decent go.
And that's the reason you need to stop posting on this topic. is that plan enough or more jibberish.
So the Crows should keep doing what they've done, can't possibly play a 2016 draftee even if he's ready for round 1. The fact you are even trying to use this as justification as to why we've done the right thing by not picking him up is typical of your rot.

A few weeks ago? Don't be an idiot, he was only just returning to the SANFL after a severely interrupted preseason a few weeks ago. Nobody, not anyone, thought he'd return straight into the 1's. Stop making up bullshit so you can win a point against it. It's only in the last couple of weeks that Thommo would even be available for consideration and only this week that he's a strong possibility.

Who rattled your cage? You might want to look into how many SANFL games Thommo has played this year. He's been playing since April 22. His 3rd game of the season fell on the same weekend as we got hammered by North Melbourne (a month ago). I'm not sure if it was the presser after this game or the following week after the Melbourne debacle, but Pyke was talking about him glowingly and this board almost imploded with plenty of people convinced he was going to come back in. So at the time, Thommo had already played 3-4 SANFL games. Returning straight to the 1s was never on the cards no and nobody except you has even mentioned that notion.

Riewoldt hasn't come up and the other Saints talls haven't been in sparkling form, so we won't need too many talls down back. It's their small forwards we need to worry about, which is why Brown's injury is such a bummer.

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bruce is likely to return to play with McCartin & Membry.

So the Crows should keep doing what they've done, can't possibly play a 2016 draftee even if he's ready for round 1. The fact you are even trying to use this as justification as to why we've done the right thing by not picking him up is typical of your rot.
No and you going off on a tangent, it not about who we picked in the Draft or the Crows doing the same thing.
I have simply said if we did pick him he would not have played until around round 7/8 if that rot so be it.
Maybe my mistake was trying to show you why I believe that would have been the case. After all it really easy to say he may have in hindsight. which is what I call it Bais Hindsight.

Okay, listened to The Don's presser.
Definitely was pressed re game plan. His comments were good, execution is critical.
Do they select players who can execute now becomes critical. Giving players a chance to redeem is okay. But, there needs to changes to reaffirm this execution.
Players who can't execute when the goings tough are the ones that need identification, hello david, looking at you.
Look, from a supporters view he is a turd. He must as have multiple nudes of every coach or sucks up the arse of every coach or he is the gold medalist at training.
I don't know if he is dropped I have seen posts saying Dave sees the writing.

He does need to go, Dave is not:
Hard at the contest (well he is but it's shit)
Going to win us games
Better than the young guys we aren't playing
Sure there's more.

Selection needs to be earned. If you earn it you get played.
Make a change in this don and you will reap the rewards or we trade arse off.

My fear is Don refusing to believe he has lost. Don't do a tin cup please.

Out brown Mackay
In doedee knight

Next week
In seeds gov
Out Otten Douglas

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce is likely to return to play with McCartin & Membry.
From memory Bruce kicked 4 goals in the VFL on the weekend in a side that got flogged..don't think I'd be taking him too lightly like some here seem to be.

"Class is permanent, form is temporary" as the saying goes.

Doedee in for an injured Brown
Beech in for Otten, structural change
Knight in for DMac who is omitted

All 3 players coming in are good one on one in the contest
PERFECT.

I'd love ROB for Jacobs and Galluci for Douglas but baby steps!

Given Douglas will stay I hope he plays in defence...not good enough as a mid anymore.

From memory Bruce kicked 4 goals in the VFL on the weekend in a side that got flogged..don't think I'd be taking him too lightly like some here seem to be.

4 goals in a half of footy before he was rested

Okay, listened to The Don's presser.
Definitely was pressed re game plan. His comments were good, execution is critical.
Do they select players who can execute now becomes critical. Giving players a chance to redeem is okay. But, there needs to changes to reaffirm this execution.
Players who can't execute when the goings tough are the ones that need identification, hello david, looking at you.
Look, from a supporters view he is a turd. He must as have multiple nudes of every coach or sucks up the arse of every coach or he is the gold medalist at training.
I don't know if he is dropped I have seen posts saying Dave sees the writing.

He does need to go, Dave is not:
Hard at the contest (well he is but it's shit)
Going to win us games
Better than the young guys we aren't playing
Sure there's more.

Selection needs to be earned. If you earn it you get played.
Make a change in this don and you will reap the rewards or we trade arse off.

My fear is Don refusing to believe he has lost. Don't do a tin cup please.

Out brown Mackay
In doedee knight

Next week
In seeds gov
Out Otten Douglas

Next week would be Otten for McGovern after the Bye
Would like to see Doedee just unsure if they will go that way or run with Wigg/Cheney. But MacKay for Knight has to happen.

Would like to see Doedee just unsure if they will go that way or run with Wigg/Cheney. But MacKay for Knight has to happen.
Otten should go this week...or choose another tall forward because the current set-up is madness imo.

My feeling is he will rise to the occasion and be the marking and goal-kicking machine he was the 2nd last time we played Saints.

12 marks 5 goals:mad:

We should make more. Posted what I reckon happens. We need to drop under performers or the 2s become disllusioned

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back