Preview Changes: Round 16 v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Milera has to be dropped. He is not earning his spot. Not enough to say we need to play the young talent. I see little evidence of the talent tbh. He still has a lot to learn - go back and kick some running goals in the SANFL.

Drop Mackay to the SAFA

Hartigan deserved to be dropped anyway - has gone backwards in development faster than any player I've seen.

Kelly needs to make way. I like his effort but our defence is Swiss cheese and he needs to share some blame.

Beech. I see a fine SANFL player, but an AFL player who chooses the wrong option. If he stays in, his role should be as a pure tagger
Yep, they're the 5 that need to go. Although only Lynch, Seeds and Cameron should be ahead of them. I'd play doedee too. Not sure who the fifth replacement is.

I'm starting to have grave concerns about Menzel surviving on the Crows list beyond this year.
Isn't he contracted for a further two years :eek:

7 possessions today. Is further away from getting a game than when he first arrived.

Yes. This is a real worry, considering that now is an ideal time for him to force his way in, considering the increase in injuries.
We do have a nice habit of taking players and then trying to turn them into something they're not at the moment. Making Siggo and outside mid and Wigg an inside one.

Should just leave Menzel inside the forward 50 for a few weeks and see what he can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also tackled like a beast, great pack mark in the last and crucial tough clearance to M Crouch for a goal.

Do we really expect 6 gamers to dominate each and every week FFS.
This is a great post. He has "ball" hands like glue he helps double tackle. He has confidence. He won a centre clearance with strength today. This inside stuff doesn't necessarily come up on stats

Bulldogs play a small forward line so I don't see the point in replacing Hartigan with Otten - he'll just make us slower.

Put Seedsman or Doedee in instead. Bring back Cameron for Beech. Play a smaller, quicker side as that's when we've been at our best this year.

Bulldogs play a small forward line so I don't see the point in replacing Hartigan with Otten - he'll just make us slower.

Put Seedsman or Doedee in instead. Bring back Cameron for Beech. Play a smaller, quicker side as that's when we've been at our best this year.

202 cm 200cm and 194. Cm wandering what your opinion of small is we if anything are undersized even if we bring in otten

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: Round 16 v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back