Preview Changes - round 4 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

up to 45mm of rain tomorrow, and rain up until next Wedesday. Sat night will be extremely wet and it won't stop. If anybody is planning on making the trek make sure you're not undercover.....your beer will always remain full.

Corona drinker hey? Doesn't matter if your beer is topped up with water then...who knows if you catch a bit of roof runoff from overflowing gutters it might add some flavour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 1m
"Our captain will miss this week, he pulled up a bit sore on the weekend" -Adam Simpson

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 37s
"Masten, LeCras & Shuey out too, there are some young kids in the mix this week" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 32s
"You can't replace those players, but you can give some of the young guys opportunities" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 10s
"McGovern is part of the squad and he'll be coming over. He's in the mix." -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 9s
" I think he [McGovern] will be one of those players that can perform at both ends. It's really important that he learns his craft" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 23s
"I think we'll wait until the day [regarding weather] In terms of personnel I don't think we'll change things too much" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 50s
"I saw Lecca this morning and he's doing well. We're hoping to have him back before the bye" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 5s
[Playing at Geelong] "It's a massive challenge but one we're really looking forward to. Probably the biggest challenge is in the middle" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 21s
"One thing I do know a lot about is Geelong, after being at Hawthorn, we studied them a lot" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 42s
"We're pretty deep with numbers and have guys who have been performing every week, Hill is one guy that comes to mind" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 22s
"Yep, Selwood will play. The injury was in the game, not training, but he trained well this week" -AS

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 31s
[Cox] "It's really hard to compare players in terms of best of all time, but to be mentioned in that ilk is a credit to what he's done" -AS

Last edited:
Great experience for the players.

Being at the game, I will just go to it to watch the young guys - hopefully Sheed, Colledge, McGovern, Sinclair amongst others.
Just want to see if any of those boys can show something against the competition benchmark.

Ok, well thats good. We'll have a real opportuinty to assess some some players and hopefully try some of them in roles they may be earmarked for in the future, such as Yeo in the middle. Its what we should of been doing last year when the season was effectively done and dusted so i'm glad we are doing it for this game. A rest will help Glass's season too. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes - round 4 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back