Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had the TV sound down watching the match today, but there was a brief moment I thought where they showed a Fremantle player being blocked and he threw a stomach punch and the Hawthorn player went to ground. Did the commentators mention it?

So.my idea is to start Serong in the fwd line. He's been a bit worked out in the middle recently by opposition teams. But he's a good player who can kick goals
He can move forward and be the smart small forward we so desperately need. He can shake a tag at the same time. Expose maybe Clatke into the middle to add some speed. But I think that Seromg forward would work. He's probably got the best goal sense of anyone in the team and you can't teach that.

It’s hard to assess Sturts performance as it could be anywhere on the spectrum from absolute stinker to so affected by his knee that he probably shouldn’t have played

Reading the room it sounds like he’s been struggling with it for nearly a month so if he’d benefit from a week off I’d be tempted to rest him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alert, alert alert, Stand by for massive changes next week. Just a quick glance at posts here, I reckon ten out.
Very much an overeaction.
I have not seen the name Chapman mentioned as an out. Without doubt our worst player today. He hsd a nightmare game.
Draper should stay in and Chappy sent to play wing.

If we go back to back losses it’s all but over. Pearce is a must. Fyfe is done but he won’t be dropped. Walker for Wagner. Darcy will be a good in. At the end of the day it comes down to who can get the job done. This is coming down to the most important part of the year. Time to put the foot down. If you can’t gtfo

Obvious ins:
Pearce, Darcy, walker

Outs:
Draper(unlucky), Voss (unlucky), Wagner or Aish

Sub:
Walters(also happy to make it either Wagner or Aish)

Walters not showing the fresh legs we see in other games from other teams that use mids as subs

My preference would be walters out and Brodie or Ras as Sub

Pearce and Darcy to come back in there won't be many more changes.

As much as everyone on here wants mass changes after a loss it generally never happens.

I suspect Voss will go out for Darcy not sure who Pearce replaces maybe Sturt and swing Cox forward but are we the too top heavy.

I am not really of Wagner tbh I prefer Walker once fit.

Would love JOM gone, and Banfield finally back on the wing. Team is suffering because of it at times.
Banfield, Sturt and Fredrick is too overloaded.
How is Emmett going? Really need a small forward that brings pressure.
I don't think forward pressure was the problem yesterday.

It was one of our better parts of our game.

We just didn't kick straight.

Summed it up perfectly

Kicking straight only thing that let us down

Rest of game in good shape
Look we all know who the main culprit is but we just have to ride it out for now.

All forwards go through this little blip early in there careers when it comes to set shots and the yips.

Can be fixed it this year well we dont know atm maybe not.

But every other part of Jye's game is in good shape.

It would ease everyone's nerves once he gets through the other side and starts nailing them.

Look we all know who the main culprit is but we just have to ride it out for now.

All forwards go through this little blip early in there careers when it comes to set shots and the yips.

Can be fixed it this year well we dont know atm maybe not.

But every other part of Jye's game is in good shape.

It would ease everyone's nerves once he gets through the other side and starts nailing them.

I did not think he kicked that badly. 1.2 form set shots, but missed both of them by narrow margins.

It could be just a simple as he expected the wind to do something it didnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Melbourne (Round 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back