Preview Changes vs Nth Melbourne

Predict your Thursday night melt level

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How can roo not see how rotten this club is.
At what stage of life did anyone even begin to think that Mark Ricciuto was remotely capable of such a role?

Just because he was a great footy player doesn’t mean he isn’t a complete moron.

Wonder if Dusty will run the Tigers in a few years. Maybe Sammy Powell-Pepper will take the helm at Port. Yes, those things are ridiculous. No, they are absolutely not more ridiculous than Ricciuto being the AFC’s Football Director.

Last edited:

Amazed anyone is annoyed / surprised. Nicks knows if (and more than likely when) we lose this week to a side that has won what, 4 games in 2 years, he will be sacked. Cant have anything reducing crowds long term (we know we dont care about premierships). Selection totally reflects his desperation. Pedlar and Crouch are fine, but there was no way he was playing a debuntant this week….thus the ugly Himmelberg, McHenry etc…

At what stage of life did anyone even begin to think that Mark Ricciuto was remotely capable of such a role?

Just because he was a great footy player doesn’t mean he isn’t a complete moron.

Wonder if Dusty will run the Tigers in a few years. May Sammy Powell-Pepper will take the helm at Port. Yes, those things are ridiculous. No, they are absolutely not more ridiculous than Ricciuto being the AFC’s Football Director.
He got the phil walsh appointment right. Pyke was good til the camp. Has been garbage ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because we are playing the worst team of the past 5 years. FMD, Nicks is a ******* idiot.
You can almost guarantee Nicks is thinking he'll go back to his preferred methods of the first month, beat an easier side like North and he'll be able to go "See, I told you this was what we needed to do to win!" to those who doubt him.

If you think you're bad, wait till you see us !
12 wins from our last 100 games. In's ? A debutant and a 20 gamer.

Crows by 35+ ( if not more )
True but one of your ins is george wardlaw...you guys play your top draft picks. We are letting our rot in the SANFL. You guys are in the pain part of the rebuild while you get games into these guys and when they get to the 50-100 game mark watch your side soot up the ladder.

Amazed anyone is annoyed / surprised. Nicks knows if (and more than likely when) we lose this week to a side that has won what, 4 games in 2 years, he will be sacked. Cant have anything reducing crowds long term (we know we dont care about premierships). Selection totally reflects his desperation. Pedlar and Crouch are fine, but there was no way he was playing a debuntant this week….thus the ugly Himmelberg, McHenry etc…
I agree that Berg coming in is sickening, but I don't think Pedlar has done much to inspire confidence.

Another week when I'm totally unspired by the changes. Curtin and Dowling still in the sanfl. That pretender will be still getting a game, McHeadless if you're wondering. Pedlar needs another couple of games to get his form totally back.
FFS I still can't wrap my head around Curtin not replacing Smith. Damn that sucks.

I reckon right now the coaching team are coaching for their immediate survival, not the medium or long term.
So they are picking the team they think has the highest chance of winning now.
Player development isn’t entering into the equation.
When your and your family’s livelihood is on the line, next year is a long way away

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Nth Melbourne

Back