List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in no fear of Harley Reid leaving when we have Dyson Sharp around the corner.

The club is likely smooth and cool as a cucumber.

Take a look at Dyson Sharp under 16.

Screenshot_20240829_190000_Samsung Internet.jpg
52 possession. Then compare with draper or JHF. He also got best on ground as under-age in one of those games

Last edited:

This could be the most downvoted post in history but here goes

If we suspect Reid isn’t going to stay it out, is now the year to move on? Richmond will have 3 top 10 picks and Baker wanting to head our way…. So… would we do

Pick 1,6,9 and Baker for Reid

Thanks Barra

If we suspect Reid isn’t going to stay it out, is now the year to move on? Richmond will have 3 top 10 picks and Baker wanting to head our way…. So… would we do

You're forgetting that Reid wants to stay, he's going to be the biggest player in the biggest club in the land. No way he volunteers to go to a pissant club like the Tigers

I don't want Baker because he isn't a free agent . he is at the age where injuries accumulate . So early draft picks for the draft please . Free hits like Graham are fine and can always play Wafl if it suits us to play a kid .

Baker and Graham have a strategy where by if Baker gets to WCE then Graham will sign ..Basically holding the club to ransom ..
The worry is the List manager over compensating Richmond..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What?

Day traders buy and sell the same day. Overnight the cash sits safely in their trading accounts not providing working capital.

Skimming.

They do not invest.

Anyway wrong forum to discuss.

They're heroes mate.

Pickett is a 23 year old star who has the potential to be a superstar. If we can contrive to get him with the Barrass Pick 12ish as the centrepiece, you pull the trigger and enjoy the career of your multi AA small forward who provides frenetic pressure (sometimes too much) and 40 goals per year at the feet of Jake and Oscar.

Not sure there's a better small forward in footy beside Toby. Charlie Cameron on career output for sure, but as of 2025? Pickett is seriously, seriously good.

Rankine, Moore.

That’s probably it. We just can’t give up our top 10 picks for players like that. Has to be with the barrass pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upper cut yourself…

Baker and Graham have a strategy where by if Baker gets to WCE then Graham will sign ..Basically holding the club to ransom ..
The worry is the List manager over compensating Richmond..

Nah. It'll be the other way around. Richmond will still get fair value for Baker.

I'm in no fear of Harley Reid leaving when we have Dyson Sharp around the corner.

The club is likely smooth and cool as a cucumber.

Take a look at Dyson Sharp under 16.
I
View attachment 2096027
52 possession. Then compare with draper or JHF. He also got best on ground as under-age in one of those games
52 Possies but no goals that game...Sheesh, what a ****ing loser!!!

Unless you're stumping up for an IPO or capital raise, you're not providing capital at all. Regardless of how long you hold onto the shares.

🤠
Yes but the fact there is a market for someone to sell their shares to another investor, after an initial IPO or capital raise, means their investment has liquidity. Which is a big part of the reason why they’re happy to invest in the first place.

Zero chance he’d be jumping off here to one of the few worse ships to be on right now. There’s a reason everyone wants out after 1 bad year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back