Review Dees v Freo (the Joe Dirts of Perf): Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Good: Nathan Jones on commentary, you can tell he hates Melbourne almost as much as we do.
He was nuffying so hard yesterday. God hes cringe, dont have him commentating our games please. Hes another guy like Eddie Betts who doesnt belong anywhere near a microphone to talk about footy.

He was nuffying so hard yesterday. God hes cringe, dont have him commentating our games please. Hes another guy like Eddie Betts who doesnt belong anywhere near a microphone to talk about footy.
Who was it who managed in one quarter alone to say “arguably the most improved player in the competition” about three different Freo players?” No wonder we were thumped against that level of freak players.

I stopped watching before someone inevitably said something about Melbourne “arguably having at least five players who have regressed the most” though it would have been a decent call. But you need Gerard misery guts Healy for that level of woe

Who was it who managed in one quarter alone to say “arguably the most improved player in the competition” about three different Freo players?” No wonder we were thumped against that level of freak players.

I stopped watching before someone inevitably said something about Melbourne “arguably having at least five players who have regressed the most” though it would have been a decent call. But you need Gerard misery guts Healy for that level of woe
Dunno but Treacy and Young have really improved a lot, particularly Treacy, both genuine A graders now. Freo's fitness levels have put us to absolute shame in the two games this year, they ran all over us from the first bounce, it seriously looked like an AFL side vs ammo's.

Nathan Jones cheerleading the most basic of things by useless pricks like Oliver and ignoring the laziness did my ****ing head in.

Last edited:
Probably for the first time in a long time i got up at half time and decided i had better things to do than watch this shit . The TV was on as background but it was just noise to me .
Thanks for 2021 , but what we are serving up this season is just bullshit .

Loving what JVR is doing this year. Would love to see a full year of him in the F50. Fantastic talent. Strong kid. Love watching this kid play
Pissed me off seeing him play well in F50 and then 2 minutes later seeing him having to ruck in D50.

**** I know he goes alright in the ruck but he's our best KPF (not that the bar is high) - just have him ruck only in F50 (if he has to) and have whoever else in the ruck around the ground. They were killing us in the middle whether JVR was there or not.

Every Dees fan I've talked to can see it.

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen was that game against Geelong last year. We had Grundy and Gawn both playing, yet they still put JVR in the ruck for periods of the game. That was more than a year ago so I doubt Simon's going to change it any time soon

Last edited:
Probably for the first time in a long time i got up at half time and decided i had better things to do than watch this shit . The TV was on as background but it was just noise to me .
Thanks for 2021 , but what we are serving up this season is just bullshit .
Don't think I've ever felt as nonchalant about a loss as I did yesterday. I find the team so ****ing boring at the moment that I don't see the point in getting so emotionally invested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it was great we were so competitive outside of clearance and shows how good our game outside of it is in order
Oh captain my captain 🫡

This type of shit is why I have never fully warmed to Gawn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Freo (the Joe Dirts of Perf): Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back