Review Dees v the Orcs - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis on 360......

We've won the fourth most quarters this year.

We are doing a lot of things right this year just we aren't doing it right for long enough. I know it's frustrating but we are on the right track.

Lewis on 360......

We are doing a lot of things right this year just we aren't doing it right for long enough. I know it's frustrating but we are on the right track.

Our problem is when we have lost them we've lost them hard.

Lewis on 360......

It is frustrating the last 6 weeks has seen only 1 win. However I think we can stop the rot. We just need to get to the bye at 5-5. Adelaide north and gold coast it won't be easy but it's doable. After the bye then we really need things to click.

Yep and did u see the way we played against carlton, boltons game plan been smacked once in 7 games by a good team playing at home against 19 year old kids in front 50,000,

How mny times have we been smacked?

How mny times have we been smacked?

Your obviously happy conceding 7 goals in a qtr against fremantle in melb or giving up a 27 point lead at 3qtr time then lose by 3 goals against richmond and probaly the same against geelong and don't give me injuries everyone has them he did nothing to protect the leads, im sure he (goody) will learn but he would want to do it very quickly or even all you supporters that are happy with mediocrity might have enough of him, what would our record be if roos was coaching?

Your obviously happy conceding 7 goals in a qtr against fremantle in melb or giving up a 27 point lead at 3qtr time then lose by 3 goals against richmond and probaly the same against geelong and don't give me injuries everyone has them he did nothing to protect the leads, im sure he (goody) will learn but he would want to do it very quickly or even all you supporters that are happy with mediocrity might have enough of him, what would our record be if roos was coaching?
Goody is fine, he is finding his feet still and I see many positives. I'm calling for you to be sacked, not him.

Mate, I've been on how easy we concede goals from the start.

He needs to be more flexible with his press, especially when our forward pressure is hit and miss - no doubt.

The makings are there of a great side, we just need that maturity.

Sadly guys like Jones and Vince aren't the type of players who can drag you over the line consistently, once we get all of Viney, Oliver, Petracca, Hogan, Hunt, Weid, Stretch and Brayshaw to the 50+ game mark we will be much better served - you can even through Oscar in their because he'll be a solid player.

How exactly do you protect a lead?

How exactly do you protect a lead?

Put players behind the ball, retain possession, flood, repeat stoppages, milk the clock i just named 5 things u can do off the top of my head there is probaly few more , if roos was coaching we would be at least 6-1 with this years list from the positions we have been in!

Mate, I've been on how easy we concede goals from the start.

He needs to be more flexible with his press, especially when our forward pressure is hit and miss - no doubt.

The makings are there of a great side, we just need that maturity.

Sadly guys like Jones and Vince aren't the type of players who can drag you over the line consistently, once we get all of Viney, Oliver, Petracca, Hogan, Hunt, Weid, Stretch and Brayshaw to the 50+ game mark we will be much better served - you can even through Oscar in their because he'll be a solid player.

This all makes sense. I think the reason for the extra meltdowns this week, me included, is because we are very likely to lose to Adelaide this week, sending us to 3-5. I think some of us are getting our 'damn we missed finals again' meltdowns out of the way early so we can not stress out about the rest of the season. I know finals are not out of the question, but they are now more unlikely than likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This all makes sense. I think the reason for the extra meltdowns this week, me included, is because we are very likely to lose to Adelaide this week, sending us to 3-5. I think some of us are getting our 'damn we missed finals again' meltdowns out of the way early so we can not stress out about the rest of the season. I know finals are not out of the question, but they are now more unlikely than likely.
35% chance apparently. You would think at 3-5 we would have to be 10-4 for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v the Orcs - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back