Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Schulz a late out Butcher in. If GWS win today can get even better than i thought possible after that great game by our boys.

Imagine your team with Sauce and Betts. I don't understand how you guys deliberately let them go.
Yep
Imagine your team with Sauce and Betts. I don't understand how you guys deliberately let them go.
Massive stuff up. We got some good years out of Eddie, every blues supporter knew how good he his, losing him for peanuts is crazy. The 1 that stings is big Sauce, a rookie listed player that was starting to come good and we choose to put our eggs in the Hampson basket.
It hurts watching them star, but at the same time I find myself barracking for them when they play.

I dont want us to play finals. I want us to win, and I want us to have put in 100% effort, but im hoping we finish outside the 8. Id rather a few picks up the order rather than losing in round 1.

Hahahaha check out what I found in the bin
13A2E91E-8777-4593-BF65-22833F557A34_zps7ewziypq.jpg

I dont want us to play finals. I want us to win, and I want us to have put in 100% effort, but im hoping we finish outside the 8. Id rather a few picks up the order rather than losing in round 1.

Nah, make the finals and give our kids the experience of playing in one or two. The way we're travelling, we might go deeper into the finals than people expect. The draft is a lottery and a few picks won't matter.

What a brilliant place to be watching this masterpiece from! GO YOU CROWS!!!!
7617D59D-80EE-4868-9867-E25E15EE176A_zps3ynzb4dy.jpg
I swear you were sitting just in front of me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back