Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

I am of the same opinion to be honest. I think we win our two last home games and Geelong lose to Hawks we are in the box seat for a final.

The assumption is that we will lose the WC in everyone' permutations. Win that and we turn everything on it's head, top 6 will still be a chance.

Hahahaha check out what I found in the bin
13A2E91E-8777-4593-BF65-22833F557A34_zps7ewziypq.jpg
Check the microwaves at the ground if you can....

I dont want us to play finals. I want us to win, and I want us to have put in 100% effort, but im hoping we finish outside the 8. Id rather a few picks up the order rather than losing in round 1.

Are you on crack?

Making the finals has been the way the Crows, the players and the coach want to respect Walsh. I would rather us make the finals and lose in W1, then miss out, especially to the Cats.

I dont want us to play finals. I want us to win, and I want us to have put in 100% effort, but im hoping we finish outside the 8. Id rather a few picks up the order rather than losing in round 1.

If we continue playing these kids and make the 8 then there's nothing better than a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for essednon supporters, hird is destroying their club.
I only feel sorry for the ones who faced that the club messed up. If there actually are any.
The cult of Hird, it was only a few vitamins ones can enjoy the misery.

A club that desperately needs a fresh start however they have a spineless Chairman and Board who have failed in their duty to dismiss Hird
They can't sack Hird, he knows where the bodies are buried.

Yeah they are the ones I feel most sorry for. Sure a bit for the players, but they are still earning big money for it. Supporters are paying their hard earned and suffering badly.
Half their bloody supporters "stand by Hird". They deserve everything they get for continuing to support him. He's selfishly bringing the club down to its knees and they are blind to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back