Review Good vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally hate B&Fs
It's a participation award in effect

Definitely top 6.

Laird will be #1
Keays probably #2 (Maybe 3)
With Seedsman, Smith, Doedee and Sholl rounding out the 6.
Tex?

Good shout, went back and gif'd it. Very strong case for it rebounding off the Demon's arm. You see a couple frames of it travelling more sideways before it completely changes trajectory. He actually does handball it up, but the Dee swats it down.

so you’re saying it’s deliberate? Off spargo. Should have been a free to Adelaide!

Good shout, went back and gif'd it. Very strong case for it rebounding off the Demon's arm. You see a couple frames of it travelling more sideways before it completely changes trajectory. He actually does handball it up, but the Dee swats it down.

Conclusive, that will shut the flappers up this week who seemed ready to froth at the mouth about that call.

The best part was McHenry? booting it into the crowd after the siren.

"RING THE BELL. RING THE BELL!"

Can someone GIF that sh*t?
1a205b4d4b3b714aeec847d822a1cab8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never had any faith in them. They've over-achieved this year so far and we've just started their downward progress. I did get a little puzzled by all the commentator references to them as premiership favourites.
Doggies look far more threatening. I can't even think about Melbourne winning a flag!

We didn't lose because of umpiring, If any of our supporters or the media over analyze the last couple decisions it's weak as piss. Sure I punched my punching bag and nearly broke my wrist when deliberate wasn't paid but that's not why we lost. Adelaide deserved a win and they played bloody well, that Adelaide should be around the 8 not near the bottom.

We didn't lose because of umpiring, If any of our supporters or the media over analyze the last couple decisions it's weak as piss. Sure I punched my punching bag and nearly broke my wrist when deliberate wasn't paid but that's not why we lost. Adelaide deserved a win and they played bloody well, that Adelaide should be around the 8 not near the bottom.
Our list is bottom 4. Need just an extra year with a top 4 pick but may not get it if we play to this standard for the rest of the year.

Our list is bottom 4. Need just an extra year with a top 4 pick but may not get it if we play to this standard for the rest of the year.
Dunno that was the same level the Swans have been playing at except we got over the line against them and lost this one, no reason you shouldn't go 50-50 for the year playing like that

At least have the decency to not be so two faced. If you’re going to be a knob, own it.

725A9D71-A4FB-4340-B8B5-5056DE458141.jpeg

At least have the decency to not be so two faced. If you’re going to be a knob, own it.

View attachment 1134781
Why did I know you'd be this petty? I'm giving your side props you're arguing with a port Adelaide supporter on ours. You're free to comment on the game

Lever game needs a dominant defender like May to be releasing Lever to do his thing.

May is every bit a elite defender. But he can't do two jobs.
Tomlinson being out has hurt Lever's game a bit as he has to concentrate a bit more on being defensive. Petty is there, but he's not great and they've been dropping Gawn down back to help compensate, but they don't always have the time to get him in the back 50.

Legit been posting the gif on every Melbourne fans tweet about how it was the worst decision an absolutely deliberate.... Let's see if I get any bites

Please please please send this to Kane Cornes to shut the bitter fcker up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back