Hartung, Stewart and Willsmore(to be rookied, due to contract) all delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in regards of Hartung, I'll have my pants down all year for him to come and bite me and in turn the Hawks on the arse should he get picked up by another club ( most likely ) but I'm feeling pretty safe.

Look in regards of Hartung, I'll have my pants down all year for him to come and bite me and in turn the Hawks on the arse should he get picked up by another club ( most likely ) but I'm feeling pretty safe.

We're due for it to happen. We had the prophecies of doom after letting Schneider, Simpkin, Anderson and even Litherland go. None of whom have come back to haunt us yet.

It's eye opening to see how people are turning on Billy here now he's been delisted. If he were kept on the list everyone would be optimistic he could contribute to us in 2018,pointing out he's still young etc.

No new information has arrived about Hartung's playing ability since the end of the season, yet people seem more negative now than before...

Don't actually know why the second half of my message didn't send but it was "Are you sure you're not supposed to be talking about Glass and not Nash"
Glass is looking like being a quality player but Im definitely talking about Nash.
He's big, strong and quick and used to swatting tacklers out of the way.

It's eye opening to see how people are turning on Billy here now he's been delisted. If he were kept on the list everyone would be optimistic he could contribute to us in 2018,pointing out he's still young etc.

No new information has arrived about Hartung's playing ability since the end of the season, yet people seem more negative now than before...

Yeah I find this off-putting. People are just inventing shit to smear the bloke now that he's off the list. Ugly.

Yeah I find this off-putting. People are just inventing shit to smear the bloke now that he's off the list. Ugly.

Not close to half the shit that Vickery cops and he's still on our list.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-17/hawks-speedster-billy-hartung-plays-down-lions-trade-speculation

"The 2015 NAB AFL Rising Star nominee is out of contract at the end of the season.

But Hartung said he wanted to prove his worth on the field before signing a new deal with Hawthorn.

"I'm happy to wait and just see what happens with the season," he said."

Cheers, that is a clearer explanation. The post being discussed, that Hartung had turned down a contract offer, had no context of time. i am still not sure if it was mean't to mean pre-season or recently. (it was not your post Off the couch).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how people just invest their faith in whatever is decided.
With the delisting of Hartung, Hawthorn members are now voicing their approval for Clarkson's New Thought to be enshrined in the Hawthorn constitution.
Clarkson now rivals Kennedy and Jeans as the most influential figures in the history of the club.
Make Benefit Glorious Club Hawthorn!

With the delisting of Hartung, Hawthorn members are now voicing their approval for Clarkson's New Thought to be enshrined in the Hawthorn constitution.
Clarkson now rivals Kennedy and Jeans as the most influential figures in the history of the club.
Doesnt Billy want to leave?

WTF r u on about scotty you make more sense on SEN.

Your trolling has reached new levels.

;)

what exactly are you trying to achieve here

?
I'm not trolling.
Just the facts.

Fine, I'll leave it alone.
you're telling a very one sided story, and you don't seem to be a fan of the club or Clarko

To be fair, there were a lot of detractors on this forum before he was delisted, and he certainly had his deficiencies, but yeah, I agree. When you've got blokes saying Billy didn't really have genuine pace you know the group think has really set in. I've mentioned it a few times, but if you really think Billy didn't have pace watch this:

The guy that won that sprint - finishing only one place ahead of Billy - had a 20m sprint time at draft camp of 2.76. The second fastest time ever.

To be fair, there were a lot of detractors on this forum before he was delisted, and he certainly had his deficiencies, but yeah, I agree. When you've got blokes saying Billy didn't really have genuine pace you know the group think has really set in. I've mentioned it a few times, but if you really think Billy didn't have pace watch this:

The guy that won that sprint - finishing only one place ahead of Billy - had a 20m sprint time at draft camp of 2.76. The second fastest time ever.

I just watched it so I could be reminded of the Half time score in the 2014 Grand Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back