Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Langford makes Simpkin look like Darren Jarman.
Great endeavour but FFS disposals not even upto VFL level.

Ceglar had an awesome game, now our No.1 ruckman.

Thought Duryea was good.

Litherland VERY good.

Suckling is softer than Nathan Lonie !

Ch7 are the worst footy channel ever.

Good win boys , sets up a great night for the back to back team tomorrow night.
Not sure what you mean, could you please explain I'm a bit thick.

Last edited:
I couldn't give a rat's arse what shitney think of us.

Thats wasn't the question...that was trying to address that we don't get any respect from the football community...be it in the commentary box this evening as an example during the game ...and after the game... how dour the channel 7 panel including Leigh Mattheews...who I'm steadlily losing my patience with..because as a great Hawthorn man ...whose bronze sculpture stands at the MCG...garnered during his time at out club ...gives us nothing ...and sits there with three other nuff nuffs....and can't celebrate in our win

...thats what that comment was about...Sydney I don't give a F*CK about them and Judus..who plays for them...

Last edited:

Those f..ks have no idea what we will do to them. They beat BH last time. And at the G, not their bs f..ken junior ground they call a football oval. Twats!!

You don't understand how much I hate that so called footy club and their nuffy supporters. When we beat them I will get red carded for my trolling on their board, absolute wanks they are.

I hope we get 70k there going nuts and giving it to the flogs.

I love the way Langers plays.

He has been sent back to BHH to work on his game - mainly disposal.

Still has lots to work on in that area. HOWEVER can he get the ball.

Really did we miss Sewell tonight??

When it comes finals time this year and both Langers & Sewell are available - I will go for Sewell.

Come next year - it could easily be Langford with another preseason behind him.

Anyone else notice a distinct bias towards Adelaide in Channel 7's commentary? I normally don't give a shit, but I sat through about 30 minutes of pre-game, and all from an Adelaide perspective except for maybe 5 minutes.

734313-902c54f2-0661-11e3-9040-1d2e70686f48.jpg

Your imagination. None of us noticed any bias at all. In fact, if anything, both the umps and commentators crucified us all night! Didn't you see that call for deliberate OOB? Need a royal commission involved to award Adelaide the 4 points.

I love Lither! He's actually a similar type to Rory Sloane, ferocious attack on the ball and loves to run and carry. One of my favourites!

Its been mentioned a few times already but I would give my left testi to get Sloane to hawthorn. He is exactly what our engine room needs. Just turned 24. Not sure when he becomes a free agent (2016). Racking my brain to think how it could happen. Could Gibbo's gf somehow be involved in the deal. Think dammit!

You don't understand how much I hate that so called footy club and their nuffy supporters. When we beat them I will get red carded for my trolling on their board, absolute wanks they are.

When we win next round...we will go in and you won't be alone. Rest assured.

Great win. F$#@g awesome. Special mention to Litherland who did an outstanding job on Betts.

Mitchell was r*ped & Majak Daw wasn't even playing! I felt violated watching it! He's a true champion & will get better as the season progresses.

And we play to win!

**** yeah.

Sick of these campaigners. Completely sick of them.

Would love to see 70-80 there giving them a massive ****ing what for.

Very classy performance from an excellent team tonight - well played Hawks.

I knew we were cooked as soon as the final siren blew last Friday night. There was no way Hawks were dropping 2 especially with the run home you have - just had to find a way tonight and you did.

I thought 12 flattered us a bit as, apart from some moment, you pretty much had control of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt he gives his all. Whether he is in our best 22 or not is the question. At this stage I am still on the fence about it

Im really not sure I would want Spangher in our team come finals time. Despite his heroics he is just too prone to doing something that hurts the team.

Very classy performance from an excellent team tonight - well played Hawks.

I knew we were cooked as soon as the final siren blew last Friday night. There was no way Hawks were dropping 2 especially with the run home you have - just had to find a way tonight and you did.

I thought 12 flattered us a bit as, apart from some moment, you pretty much had control of the game.

Respect!

Your mob is 110% finals material, how the hell you blokes aren't in over Collingwood has me stuffed. At times you look scary good, it's just to inconsistent that's all.

Im really not sure I would want Spangher in our team come finals time. Despite his heroics he is just too prone to doing something that hurts the team.
Agreed

Why do you keep listening, don't you have a mute button. Problem solved.
I hit mine early in the game and enjoyed the rest of the game in blissful ignorance. Even Dennis, the last bastion of half decent commentary has crossed to the other side.

I did unmute with 2 mins to go just in time to hear them talk about how well Adelaide played and Dangerfield being BOG. :rolleyes:.

And a good morning to you over in Toronto. A happy morning!
The good. Gunner, mitch, litherland, rucks, smith, birch, Sheila, Lewis. Abouve Av hodge, Dr dre, shoe, Pops, burst, spang, bergs, simkin, langers. Bad suckers, Ross, rough, Strats.
Changers. Out. Ross, strats, In Hill, Gibbo.

Ceglar - superb and McEvoy - yes...finally a great ruck duo..Hale will struggle to get back in..and maybe lift boots in at seasons end....
Litherland across the whole game mopped up beautifully!...give him a couple of extra bucks for next season
Langford - gun kid...disposal crap at times
Hodge - General in command..
Spangher - better second half /Shoenmakers - saw tarzan and not jane

Roughead needs to take the game by the scruff and shake it...10 tackles is great stuff yes ..but he needs to bury a team like Adelaide..he's a gun

The Hawks did me proud tonight.....if we beat the Swans next game....WILL THEY FINALLY RESPECT US!!!

TBH, you know what?

I've finally realised that I really don't give a fat rat's clacker about how others view our great club.

Haters gonna hate.

Let them underestimate us, and write us off - last year showed they do so at their peril.

The good. Gunner, mitch, litherland, rucks, smith, birch, Sheila, Lewis. Abouve Av hodge, Dr dre, shoe, Pops, burst, spang, bergs, simkin, langers. Bad suckers, Ross, rough, Strats.
Changers. Out. Ross, strats, In Hill, Gibbo.
What was wrong with Ross' game? He was only on for about 5 minutes.

I hit mine early in the game and enjoyed the rest of the game in blissful ignorance. Even Dennis, the last bastion of half decent commentary has crossed to the other side.

I did unmute with 2 mins to go just in time to hear them talk about how well Adelaide played and Dangerfield being BOG. :rolleyes:.
I 'unmuted' just in time for that and yet another Stevie J mention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back